Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test(B.Tech) (AUEET - 2015)
How to Prepare
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a time table and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than rote learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basis and concepts before moving on.
It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
Revision of Class XI and XII concepts
Make sure that you revise your concepts from the syllabus of these classes before starting anything new as most of the engineering exams will be for admission to undergraduate courses and so the syllabi from class XI and XII becomes the testing ground to check students.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether,it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers available for the engineering exam you’d be attempting. You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern, duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams. Try to build up an Engineering Entrance Exam Test Prep MCQ Question Bank
Time management can be learnt through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
Most the entrance examinations will have negative marking and everyone would suggest you stay clear of questions are not sure about. But some experts are of the opinion that you answer the questions in which you are confused between an option or two because there will also be a chance of getting it right.
AUEET 2015 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
Alliance University Engineering Entrance Exam is for taking admission in the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) course at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University is strictly based on merit. Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka State by Act No.34 of 2010.
- B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (CE)
- B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- B. Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- B. Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- B. Tech. in Aerospace Engineering (AE)
- B. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- B. Tech. in Information Technology (IT)
AUEET 2015 Conducting Body
Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka State by Act No.34 of 2010. The University is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Alliance University was named the Best Private University of the Year 2014 by the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASSOCHAM) of India, New Delhi. Alliance University is a renowned university of higher learning located on an extensive state-of-the-art campus in Bengaluru offering a variety of degree courses. The University has baccalaureate concentrations, postgraduate offerings, doctoral degree programs and several professional certificate programs. Alliance University aspires to be among the best universities in the world by the year 2025 through a series of strategically crafted moves, precisely calibrated action plans and an unwavering commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
AUEET Contact Details
|Address||Alliance Ascent College, Alliance University 19th Cross, 7th Main, BTM 2nd Stage, N. S. Palya Bengaluru - 560076, Karnataka, India|
|Phone no||+91 80 26786020 / 1 / 4 / 26789749 / 26781494|
|Mode||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
1) What is AUEET ?
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University will conduct Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) on January 29 for admissions to 4 year B.Tech progammes and 3 year B.Tech (Lateral Entry) programmes in the university. Admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes to Alliance University is offered through the entrance examination.
2) Who founded Alliance University?
Alliance University is a private university established in the city of Bangalore, India, set up in 2010 by Act No. 34 of the Karnataka State,the university was established under the aegis of Alliance Business School.
The university has been lauded as an esteemed university by the Chief Minister of Karnataka Siddaramaiah.
3) Where is Alliance University located?
Alliance University campus is located on the Chandapura-Anekal main road, Bangalore. The city campus of the university is located in BTM Layout, Bangalore.
4) Is there any agent who can help me in getting admission to Alliance University?
We do not have any agents or middlemen for admissions. We like to be in direct conversation with our students, so please write in to us with any queries you might have.
5) How to Print AUEET Application Form?
Candidates need to fill in the following details in order to print the AUEET Application Form:-
- Registration No
- Date of Birth.
6) How to make payment of AUEET application fee through Demand Draft (DD)?
- In order to pay the application fee of AUEET, candidates need to make payment through Demand Draft in favor of “Alliance University College of Engineering" ” payable at Bengaluru .
- Applicants will have to procure demand draft from the bank, enter DD details in the space provided online and send along with printed application form at the below given address:
- Office of Admissions
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106
Mob.: +91 8667618548, +91 9880619618
7) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print from last week of January onwards. You will have to log onto the AUEET(B.Tech) website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
8) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details: Name of the candidate Test date Test City & Centre address User ID / Registration Number PWD/DA status.
9) Do you have spot registration on the day of exam?
No ,spot registration on the day of exam.
10) I missed the last date for sending in my application. Can I still apply?
Sorry, we do not entertain any applications after the last date for submission.
11) Who is eligible for the AUEET B.Tech?
- Candidates must have passed class XII with compulsory subjects as Physics and Mathematics as well as one of the subjects from Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- The applicants belonging to General Category must have obtained a minimum aggregate marks of 45% in all the subjects taken together, while a minimum of 40% aggregate marks must be obtained by the candidates belonging to Reserved category.
- Admissions to 4 years B.Tech programmes are also taken through merit score obtained in JEE Main , JEE Advanced , Karnataka CET , COMEDK or any other state level engineering entrance examination.
12) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
13) If the CBSE or 12th results are declared late, then how does a student apply?
Students can apply for AUEET before the 12th Board results are declared and ensure/ confirm their provisional admission, based on expected performance. Provisional admission letters will be issued to students willing to take up AUEET. However, the final admissions will be provided after confirmed mark sheets and documentations are verified, based on 12th Board results in PCMB subjects.
14) Is there any other source of information regarding the admissions other than the website?
The admission brochure will be available . However, please refer to the website regularly for updates and notifications.
15) I have taken Maths, but have not done Physics or Chemistry in my XII Boards. I have got more than 45% in Maths, and my overall percentage is also more than 45%. Am I eligible?
Yes, you are eligible only for CSE not for ECE. There is no requirement of having done Physics or Chemistry in Class XII for CSE. For ECE, there is no requirement of having done Chemistry in Class XII.
16) I am a General class candidate and got less than 40% (in the range of 30-40%) in my 12th. Am I eligible for AUEET B.Tech Entrance Exam?
No,you are not allowed.
17) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc?
Yes, but no electronic devices are allowed in examination hall/room.
18) Is AUEET result based on ranking or percentile?
The result is based on ranking.
19) For how long is the AUEET score valid?
The AUEET score is valid for just one year.
20) What does the selection process comprises of?
All short-listed applicants are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design , Alliance University. The Process has two stages.
Stage I: Candidates are required to appear for the Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) conducted by the Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
Stage II: Candidates are required to appear for a Personal Interview.
21) Is Alliance a recognized university? Is it recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC)?
Alliance University is a private university established in the city of Bangalore, India, set up in 2010 by Act No. 34 of the Karnataka State,the university was established under the aegis of Alliance Business School.Alliance University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi.
The university has been lauded as an esteemed university by the Chief Minister of Karnataka Siddaramaiah.
22) What are the specializations/courses offered at Alliance College of Engineering and Design (Alliance University )?
Various B.Tech branches offered by the Alliance University are -
- B. Tech. (CE)
- B. Tech. (ME)
- B. Tech. (EEE)
- B. Tech. (ECE)
- B. Tech. (AE)
- B. Tech. (CSE)
- B. Tech. (IT).
23) Is there any transport facility provided?
Since this is a residential programme, care is taken to provide all amenities and facilities on campus. Besides this, there are shuttle services from the campus to the city at regular intervals that carry students to and fro from early morning till late in the night. PMPML buses are also there from Infosys circle to the city.
24) What is the fee structure for the programs at AUEET(B.Tech)?
Fee to be paid:-
- Total Amount Payable ?7,20,000/-(Indian Nationals (INR))
- Total Amount Payable:-?8,64,000/-(NRI & SAARCNationals (INR))
- Total Amount Payable:- $16,560 (Other Foreign Nationals (USD))
1. Demand Draft should be made in favour of “Alliance University College of Engineering” Payable at Bangalore.
2. All costs associated with the International Exchange Programs such as travel, boarding, lodging, insurance, tuition fee (if applicable), and related expenses will be additional and shall be borne by the student.
3. Candidates who wish to pay the fees in foreign currency can do so by remitting the foreign currency equivalent in INR based on exchange rate then prevailing.
4. NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the course for candidates who have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from outside India and for candidates who have applied under NRI Category.
5. All students are required to pay a refundable caution deposit of ?10,000/- along with the first instalment of tuition fees.
6. All students are required to pay ?3,000/- towards the membership of Alliance Alumni Association and ?1,500/- towards the convocation fees along with the first instalment of tuition fees.
25) Are there any Scholarships for meritorious students?
- Scholarships are available to support full-time study at Alliance University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year Alliance University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates
- These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which they are awarded.
26) What are the placement status?
The placement of the students in the year 2011 has almost started and about 100 companies have already visited the Alliance College of Engineering and Design for the campus placement. Few of the companies which visited the Alliance College of Engineering and Design are : HCL Technologies Ltd.,Tata Consultancy Services,Titan Industries Ltd.,TVS Motor Company,ICICI Bank,IBM,Wipro Technologies,The Leela Palaces Hotels & Resorts,Infosys BPO,HSBC InvestDirect (India) Ltd.,Genpact,Google., Deloitte.
27) How is seat allocation done?
The first indicative seat allocation list may comprise of some additional seats over and above the total available seats among the participating institutions.
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place