About AP PGECET - M.Tech - Aerospace Engineering
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is a State level entrance exam for getting admission in postgraduate Engineering Technology courses. The AP PGECET - M.Tech - Aerospace Engineering entrance exam has been conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. AP PGECET invites applications for admission into M.E/ M.Tech in University and Affiliated Engineering in Andhra Pradesh state for the current academic year. The exam is conducted by JNTU Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P., Hyderabad.
The PG Courses are offered in the following Universities for the current academic year 2017.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapur
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupathi
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
About Conducting Body
JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) was originally ‘The College of Engineering, Vishakhapatnam’ at the time of its inception in 1946. The University is spread over 110 acres, green with mango trees in the fast developing Port city of Kakinada, East coast of peninsula India. JNTUK conducts Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) for getting admission in postgraduate Engineering Technology courses.
|Address||APPGECET Ist Floor Administrative Building JNT University Kakinada Kakinada – 533003 Andhra Pradesh.|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|