How to Prepare
BHU PET MCA 2017 Question Paper Format
Tentative BHU PET MCA 2017 Exam Dates
|Test Date||May 25, 2017|
|Test Start Date||May 25, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Jun 04, 2017|
BHU PET MCA 2017
The Banaras Hindu University shall conduct Postgraduate Entrance Tests, here in after called BHU PET MCA for admission to MCA Postgraduate Courses as given hereunder for the Current Session. Admissions will be made according to merit in the BHU-PET, subject to fulfilling of eligibility requirements mentioned and availability of seats in the particular Course for which the candidate has applied for and appeared in the Entrance Test.
BHU PET MCA 2017 Conducting Body
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU), founded by Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviyaji in 1916, is one of the most prestigious Central Universities in the country. An autonomous institution of distinction having the Hon'ble President of India as its Visitor, BHU is the largest residential University in Asia. Being a living embodiment of such visionaries as Mahamana Malaviyaji, Dr. Annie Besant and Dr. S. Radhakrishnan, this seat of learning epitomize a synthesis of ancient wisdom and modern scientific temper. The holistic model of education, conceived and enriched by its illustrious founder, offers refreshingly new perspectives to young minds and nurtures and facilitates their creative talent.
BHU PET MCA Contact Details
|Address||Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005, India|
|Phone no||+91 542 236 8558|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
BHU PET MCA FAQ
1) What is PET?
PET means ‘Postgraduate Entrance Test’. You can appear in PET after Graduation with 50% marks. for more eligibility criteria please read BHU PET Bulletin.
2) How Can i take admission in BHU?
You can take admission through an entrance test that is called UET/PET/RET/SET.
3) How can i apply for these tests?
Application procedure starts in February-March of every year. All application procedure is online now. so you have to fill up a online application form at official website to appear in these tests after availability of application form.
4) Is it compulsory to do all the steps mentioned for applying online in a single sitting?
You should create the login details ie user-id and password in one sitting. The password will be sent to you by email. In the second stage you should login using the login details received in your email and then change your password.
Now in the next step you should re-login using the new password and fill the remaining part of the application in one sitting.
5) I want to know basic things about BHU?
You Want to know about BHU? just click on these following links:
- Banaras Hindu University
- Take a tour: Videos.
6) How to obtain the Admit card after registering for BHU PET ?
After registering for BHU PET , the Admit card may be downloaded from the official website of the university .
7) I forgot to note down my Registration number during the Candidate registration process. How can I get the Registration number?
Login to your home page. There you will get all details about your application.
8) I forgot my password. What is the procedure to retrieve the password?
Using the link ‘Forgot Your Password’ in online application, you can reset your password. User name, DOB, email-id, Security Question and answer to it should be provided for resetting the password.
9) Is it compulsory to have an Email-ID and Mobile number?
Yes, Email-ID and mobile number are mandatory for all candidates. Active Email-ID and mobile number of parents can also be used.
10) I am not able to upload the photo. What is the reason?
Photo to be uploaded should have the specified dimensions and size. Upload your recent passport size (color) photograph (132 x 170 pixels with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB) and signature (132 x 57 pixels with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB). Refer the link "Uploading Photo & Sign" in the Application Portal.
11) I have successfully submitted the application and remitted the application fee. But I cannot download my Registration Confirmation Page.
Registration Confirmation Page will be available for download in your home page immediately after your application is approved. Please check your application status.
12) Shall I send the confirmation page to the University?
No. You need not send any document to the University unless otherwise specifically mentioned in your application status page.
13) What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in BHU PET -MCA?
Bachelor?s Degree under at least 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate, (including all subjects studied at Bachelor's level except those subjects where only pass marks are required and which do not contribute to the total in the final (degree) marksheet.) with Mathematics as one of the subjects at either Intermediate or +2 (10+2) or equivalent examination, or, Bachelor?s level (as a main or a subsidiary subject).
14) Am I allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue?
No ,you are not allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue.
15) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
16) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc for BHU PET MCA?
Yes, but no electronic devices are allowed in examination hall/room.
17) I am doing final semester BCA course. Whether I am eligible to apply for BHU PET - MCA course?
Yes, provided your final semester results will be declared latest by August second week with 50% marks altogether.
18) What is the duration of these MCA courses?
All courses are full time two years (Four semesters) program.
19) Any evening batch for this MCA courses are available?
No,there are no evening batch for this MCA courses.
20) For how long is the BHU-UET score valid?
The BHU-UET score is valid for just one year.
21) I have submitted my original documents at the time of counselling at the other college. What should I do now?
You should give us an acknowledgement for the deposition of original documents at other institution.
22) How many Seats are covered under the BHU UET MTTM Entrance test ?
They are distributed as:-
- BHU ,Department of Computer Sciences :- 47 seats
- Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha,(RGSC) Mirzapur:- 20 Seats.
23) Is the mess fee included in the hostel fees?
Yes, the mess charges as well as the laundry charges are included in the fee.
24) Which resources are available in BHU library?
Apart from regular text books, journals, law repoters, etc; our institute has also subscribed on-line legal debates like Manu patra and the laws.
25) I am unable to travel for my counselling. What do I do?
No problem, we understand there might be extenuating circumstances that prevent your travel. Your admission formalities can be done by an authorized representative carrying proper authorization documents, like your parents or even a friend.
Please remember, fees and original documents are required for completing admission formalities.
26) What are the documents to be submitted at the time of admission?
All the necessary documents mentioned below:-
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- PET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for 'Sports Seats'.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.
27) Is hostel facility available for students?
Yes,The institution has Two Hostels for Boys and almost all Girls are accommodated in different Girls Hostels available in the University.
28) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
29) When do I need to pay admission / tuition fee?
The first year fees is paid on the day of counselling/admission. Subsequent fees must be paid on the dates that will be notified through official website.