DU LLB Entrance Exam (DU-LLB - 2017)
How to Prepare
- It is very important that you make a timetable and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
- It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basis and concepts before moving on.
- It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
- Candidates need to attempt each question in less than 80 seconds. Selection of questions is crucial here.
- Aspirants should focus on core topics and theory. The chief strategy should be to attempt familiar questions and leave unfamiliar/ non-comfortable questions. Candidates should be able to decide this within 10 seconds.
- Speed will be also very critical. Apart from learning to select a question, candidates should also to reject a question in less than 10 seconds.
- Expect some calculation-heavy problems. These questions are meant to be left alone. Give it a try only if are not very close.
|Step 1||Creation of Login Id|
|Step 2||Complete the Application Form|
|Step 3||Upload Documents|
DU-LLB 2017 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
DU-LLB 2017 News and Updates
Delhi University conducts entrance examination for the admission to LLB course. The candidates can check the detailed and selection and counselling process here. Selection Process: - The selection of the candidates is purely based on merit. After the declaration of results, the names of ...Read more
Delhi University conducted DU LLB Entrance Exam in the month of June. The notification for DU LLB Entrance Exam was announced by University of Delhi in the month of April .University of Delhi organises LLB Entrance Exam every year for admissions to three-year law programmes in Faculty of Law.The aim is of spreading legal awareness among the public and impart clinical legal education.The program undertakes activities such as moot courts, legal aid services, legal awareness and professional skills development for law students.
DU-LLB 2017 Conducting Body
Delhi University conducted DU LLB Entrance Exam.The Faculty of Law was established in 1924. Prof Ashwani Kumar Bansal, the present Dean has been a student of this Faculty from 1971 and joined as a faculty member in 1978. He specializes in contemporary areas of Multinational Corporations, Intellectual Property and Cyber laws and legislative interventions. He is the twenty-fifth Dean of the Faculty of Law. Dr. Hari Singh Gaur, was its first Dean and was also the Vice Chancellor of the University. The Faculty of Law was initially housed in the Prince's Pavilion in the Old Vice Regal Lodge Grounds, where presently the Anthropology Department is housed.
DU-LLB Contact Details
|Address||Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi-110 007.|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place