Indraprastha University CET M.Tech - Food Processing Technology Eligibility
The Indraprastha University CET M.Tech - Food Processing Technology Exam qualification is -
Minimum 60% or equivalent in any one of the following qualifying examination:
- BE/B.Tech (Food Technology / Chemical Technology/ Biochemical Engg. / Biotechnology) or equivalent.
- MS / M.Sc. (Chemistry / Biochemistry / Food Science / Microbiology / Biotechnology) or equivalent.
- GATE qualified in the following:
- XE (Engineering Sciences): with option of Section G (Food Technology – FT)
- XL (Life Sciences): with option of Section M (Food Technology – FT)
- BT (Biotechnology) with a valid score card of GATE.
- CET qualified (for Non-GATE) candidates in CET.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit may be relaxed upto a maximum of five years in exceptional cases by the Admission Officer (designated) of the concerned programme (except MBBS/BDS) if he/she is satisfied with the merit of the case. Candidates exceeding the upper age limit upto five years may provisionally apply/ appear in the Common Entrance Test.
|Max Age||35 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs. 750|
|Course Fees||Rs. 40000|