TANCET M.E./ M.Tech - Printing Technology Eligibility
To appear in TANCET - Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test - M.E./ M.Tech - Printing Technology a student should follow following mentioned conditions -
1. He/she should be passed with a recognised Bachelor’s/Master's degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in any of the following qualifying degree examinations -
B.E. / B.Tech. in any of the following branch -
- Printing Tech.
- Mechanical Engg.
- Manufacturing Engg./Tech.
- Production Engg. / Tech.
- Chemical Engg. / Tech.
- Chemical and Electrochemical Engg.
- Polymer Engg. / Tech.
- Plastic Tech.
- Rubber and Plastic Tech.
- Polymer Science and Engg.
- Packaging Tech.
- Printing and Media Engg.
- Printing and Media Communication
- Printing and Packaging Tech.
2. He/she should be passed with a 10+2+AMIE* OR 10+3 years diploma (awarded by Board of Technical Education) + AMIE*.
NOTE: *Candidates with section ‘A’ & ‘B’ certificates (AMIE) and other similar certificates of professional bodies or societies recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India and enrolled before 31.05.2013 are considered to be equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. Degree holders only with 2 years regular full-time Teaching / Industrial experience in the relevant field after b successful completion of the course including project work. An experience certificate is to be produced by the candidates.
Students with valid GATE Score -
- Candidates who have a valid GATE 2015 score with qualifying marks for assistantship in the appropriate discipline of Engineering / Technology should also appear for TANCET.
- Candidates who have a valid GATE 2015 score with qualifying marks for assistantship in Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL) papers should also appear for TANCET.
Marks- at least 50 % marks in bachelor’s degree.
Relaxation policy (if any)- N/A
|Application Fees||Rs. 500|