Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) LLM Exam Pattern
- Total Duration - 2 hours
- Total Questions - 100
- Total Marks - 100 marks
- Marking System – Each correct answer will carry 1 mark.
|No. Of Subject||5|
|No. Of Unit||9|
|No. Of Chapter||81|
- Analogy test
- Classification test
- Number and Series Test
- Statements Assumption
- Statements Conclusion
- Statements Arguments
- Statements Action
- Binary Logic
- Blood Relation
- Logical Matching
- Number and letter series
- Sitting Arrangement
- Course of Action
- Logical Deduction
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statements Assumptions
- Reading Comprehension
- Basic knowledge of vocabularies
- One word Substitution
- Common errors in sentence construction
- Common errors in choice of vocabulary
- Change the voice
- Numerical Ability
- Number Systems
- Surds and Indices
- Square Roots
- Fractions and Decimals
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Mensuration- Areas and Volumes
- Banking and Finance
- Institutions of India
- Defence & Space
- Indian Judiciary
- Awards & Honours
- Indian Constitution
- Persons and Places
- International Relations
- Books and Authors
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- Hindu Law And Muslim Law
- Essential Elements Of Contract
- Types Of Contract
- Breach Of Contract & Damages
- Performance Of Contract
- Discharge Of Contract
- Specific Contracts
- General Defenses & Capacity
- Vicarious Liability & Vicarious Liability Of State
- Remoteness Of Damage
- Essentials & Defences & Nuisance
- General Principles
- Stages Of Crime Offences
- Right Of Private Defense Of The Body And Of Property
How to prepare
It is very important that you make a timetable and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basis and concepts before moving on.
It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
Candidates need to attempt each question in less than 80 seconds. Selection of questions is crucial here.
Aspirants should focus on core topics and theory. The chief strategy should be to attempt familiar questions and leave unfamiliar/ non-comfortable questions. Candidates should be able to decide this within 10 seconds.
Speed will be also very critical. Apart from learning to select a question, candidates should also to reject a question in less than 10 seconds.
Expect some calculation-heavy problems. These questions are meant to be left alone. Give it a try only if are not very close.
Candidates are instructed to visit the Website of Aliah University:
- Fill-up the Name, choice of centre, choice of programme, date of birth, year of passing and percentage of marks very carefully. If a candidate is appearing in the H.S/qualifying examination, he/she must not enter any percentage of marks. Enter the year and percentage of marks of 10th class only. Similarly, if a candidate appearing in the graduation examination, he/she must not enter any percentage of marks of graduation. Enter the year and percentage of marks of Part - I and Part - II and aggregate Marks.
- Photograph and signature must be maintained in proper pixel and aspect ratio.
- For Choice of Centre: Proper selection of centres to be made.
- For Choice of Programme: Please Give the code number for your desired subject only.
- You are advised to ensure the correctness of your complete mailing address, PINCODE, e-mail address and mobile number. Please note that the University will not be responsible if you cannot be reached due to incomplete or illegible address, email, or mobile number.
- Options given in the Application cannot, in general, be changed at a later stage.
- The cost of the application is non-refundable.
- Select the choice of codes for programmes for which you intend to appear at AUAT.
- Select the centers in order of your preference. Final decision regarding allotment of the centre for AUAT will be taken by the authority.
- Request for change of Test Centre will not be entertained.
- Candidates are cautioned against falling prey to any assurance/offer by any individual/agency for all sorts of Admission to Aliah University. N.B. No donation or capitation fee is required to be paid for admission to any course offered by the University.