Mar 01, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
Jul 03, 2016
AMU EE 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|General Aptitude (GA)||25 Minutes||15||10|
|Other subject of the paper according to Branch||95 Minutes||85||55|
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Entrance Exam- M.Tech Entrance Test pattern is identical to gate mtech exam pattern.
- Test Duration- 2 hours
- Total Questions- 65
- Total Marks- 100
AMU EE Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility criteria for AMU(M.Tech)?
B. Tech. or its equivalent examination in the relevant branch of study with not less than 60% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CPI/CGPA/NAG.
2) I am appearing final year B.Tech in CSE. Can I apply for the exam?
Yes, you can.
3) I am a GATE qualifier? Can I get any advantage of it during the admission process?
Yes,you can get advantage of during the admission process.
4) What happens if one is selected and could not acquire 60% marks, or could not submit the provisional degree certificate by the end of Sept?
Since he/she would be given a provisional admission, the admission would stand cancelled and he/she shall be forfeiting the fee already paid.
5) I received GATE scorecard. Am I eligible to apply fo AMU M.Tech?
Having received GATE scorecard does not mean that you have qualified in GATE. Please see the GATE scorecard for details on qualification. Make sure that your GATE marks are above the cut-off marks of your category and GATE paper. You will not be considered for AMU admission if you do not meet the GATE qualifying marks criterion even though you are allowed to submit the application.
6) I am holding Bachelor of Information technology/science. Am I eligible.
Yes, you are eligible. Kindly check the eilgibility criteria on website.
7) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
8) How are the marks awarded in AMU M.tech?
There is negative marking 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.