Christ University entrance exam-LLM Exam Pattern
- Total Marks - 120
- Total Questions - 120
- Test Duration - 2 hours
- Marking System –
- For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted.
How to prepare
- It is very important that you make a timetable and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
- It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basis and concepts before moving on.
- It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
- Candidates need to attempt each question in less than 80 seconds. Selection of questions is crucial here.
- Aspirants should focus on core topics and theory. The chief strategy should be to attempt familiar questions and leave non-familiar/non-comfortable questions. Candidates should be able to decide this within 10 seconds.
- Speed will be also very critical. Apart from learning to select a question, candidates should also to reject a question in less than 10 seconds.
- Expect some calculation-heavy problems. These questions are meant to be left alone. Give it a try only if are not very close.
For all sections acquire Materials for Preparation
Logical Reasoning Quantitative Ability: Books from a reputed publisher by any good Author
GK and English: Pratiyogita Darpan and Competition Success Review.
Reasoning: Books from Pearson or Arihant publications.
- The University does not collect any type of Capitation / Donation other than the fee mentioned in the website.
- If the Application is incomplete or incorrect, the University Management has the right to reject it.
- Kindly do not send any original marks cards through post or courier.
- The Online application form will be processed by the Office of Admissions only on receipt of the SBI Application Processing Fee Challan / online payment acknowledgment slip copy and all supporting documents.
- The institution is not responsible for any application reaching after the stipulated date /time and such applications will not be processed.
- Be aware that ignorance of the Terms and Conditions guidelines are not an excuse.
- It is to be noted that though the fee is fixed for 2 years, there will be a periodic nominal increase to meet the rise in costs.
- Fees should be paid within 3 days of declaration of results for the first year and before the commencement of final examinations of 2nd semester for the second year.