IBSAT MBA (IBSAT MBA - 2016)
Jul 01, 2016
Dec 01, 2016
Dec 16, 2016
Jan 06, 2017
IBSAT MBA 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|Verbal Ability||45 Minutes||50||50|
|Reading Comprehension||25 Minutes||25||25|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Minutes||25||25|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||25 Minutes||25||25|
The final selection of candidates will be made on the collective marks obtained by applicants in the ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test.
Total Questions- 125
Total Marks- 125
Test Duration - 2 hour
- There is no Negative marking.
IBSAT MBA 2016 Syllabus
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding
- Direction and Distance test
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangement
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Pharses
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Data interpretations
- Data Sufficiency
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Alligation and Mixture
- Ratio and proportion
- Circular Track & Upstream-downstream
- Compound interest
- Relative speed
- Simple Intrest
IBSAT MBA Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility criterion for IBSAT ?
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May
2) Is there any management quota of seats available?
There is no management quota or NRI quota.
3) I am in the final year of my graduation, can I apply for IBSAT ?
Applicants in the final year of graduation can also apply. They must ensure that they submit their graduation requirements (including practical examinations/viva/assignments) before May 31. The admission of such candidates will remain provisional until they submit their mark sheets and degree certificates to prove their eligibility.
4) What will be the mode of IBSAT examination and what will be the duration of exam?
IBSAT is a computer based test. It will be of 2 hours duration.
5) What will be the exam structure of IBSAT?
The IBSAT entrance examination will have four sections, which are as follow –
- Verbal Ability
- Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation
6) Is there any minimum percentile needed to appear for IBSAT ?
A candidate should have a graduation degree, passed with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English.
7) If I have scored less than 50% in my graduation; am I eligible for the test?
No. If you have less than 50% marks in graduation then you are not eligible to write IBSAT.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place