LPUNEST Law (LPUNEST Law - 2016)
Mar 01, 2016
Apr 15, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
LPUNEST Law 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|Quantitative and Logical Aptitude||30 Minutes||50||20|
|Legal Reasoning||30 Minutes||50||20|
|General Awareness||30 Minutes||50||20|
- Total Duration- 80
- Total Marks- 200
- Test Duration- 120 minutes
- Marking System– There is No negative marking. 2.5 mark for every correct answer.
LPUNEST Law 2016 Syllabus
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding
- Direction and Distance test
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangement
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Hindu Law And Muslim Law
- Essential Elements Of Contract
- Types Of Contract
- Breach Of Contract & Damages
- Performance Of Contract
- Discharge Of Contract
- Specific Contracts
- General Defenses & Capacity
- Vicarious Liability & Vicarious Liability Of State
- Remoteness Of Damage
- Essentials & Defences & Nuisance
- General Principles
- Stages Of Crime Offences
- Right Of Private Defense Of The Body And Of Property
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Pharses
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Banking and Finance
- Institutions of India
- Defence & Space
- Indian Judiciary
- Awards & Honours
- Indian Constitution
- International Relations
- Science and Technology
- Who's who
- Indian Industries
- Indian Agriculture
- Current Affairs
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Ratio and proportion
- Alligation and Mixture
- Circular Track & Upstream-downstream
- Compound interest
- Relative speed
- Simple Intrest
LPUNEST Law Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for LPUNEST LAW ?
- For admission in B.A., LL.B.(Hons.); B.Com., LL.B.(Hons.) and BBA, LL.B. (Hons.) applicant should Pass with 60% aggregate marks* in 10+2 (any stream) or equivalent with English subject to valid score in LPUNEST- 2017.
- For admission in LL.B. applicant should Pass with 50% aggregate marks* in Graduation (any stream) subject to valid score in LPUNEST- 2017.
- * 5% relaxation to SC/ST candidates.
2) According to the Government, all the AICTE institutes will give admission to the students who have scored 45% in 12th, so does this rule apply on Lovely Professional University also?
Eligibility conditions are laid down in the prospectus. Admission will be made on merit, out of the candidates who have applied.
3) What if I fail to submit pending documents by the stipulated dates?
In case an applicant fails to produce proof of fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria or any other document prescribed by the university or fails to provide original documents for verification by the stipulated date(s), he/she shall not be considered eligible for admission, and the admission, in any case, if granted due to any reason, shall be cancelled and the applicant shall have no claim, whatsoever against the university. Fee and other charges, including amount paid for provisional registration by the candidate, if any, shall stand forfeited and the candidate shall further be liable to pay the fee and other charges for the remaining/ entire duration of the programme.
4) Can a student from science (PCB / PCM) apply for LPUNEST LAW for B.A.,LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Com.,LL.B(Hons.)/BBA.LL.B(Hons.)(5 years) course?
Yes, any student who has passed his/her class 12th in any stream (humanities / commerce / science / social science, etc) is eligible to take admission in this course.
5) Which academic stream in my XII standard (or equivalent) should I have studied in to be eligible for the LPUNEST LAW examination?
Students from any academic stream (e.g. science, arts & humanities, commerce etc.) in their XII standard (or equivalent), are eligible to apply for LPUNEST LAW for 5 years courses.
6) I obtained 49.99% - am I eligible for LPUNEST LAW (LLB) (General category)?
No, 50% means strictly 50.00% or above.
7) Will there be any breaks during the exam?
No, there will be no scheduled breaks during the test but candidates are allowed to go to the restroom by raising their hand to inform the test centre administrator.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place