Panjab university- BA BCom LLB (Hons) (Panjab university- BA BCom LLB (Hons) - 2016)
Apr 10, 2016
May 08, 2016
May 15, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
Panjab university- BA BCom LLB (Hons) 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 1.5 Hr
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||55 Minutes||30||60|
|Aptitude for Law||15 Minutes||30||20|
|Mental Ability||10 Minutes||15||10|
|Proficiency in English Language||10 Minutes||15||10|
Test Duration:- 1.30 hours
Marking System –
- 1 mark for every correct answer.
- A system of negative marking will also be followed under which 0.25 marks shall be deducted for every incorrect response.
Panjab university- BA BCom LLB (Hons) 2016 Syllabus
- Critical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangement
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Direction and Distance test
- Data Sufficiency (statement type)
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusions
- Statements & Inferences
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Verbal Classification (Odd one out)
- Logical Deduction (based on syllogism)
- Course of Action
- Causes and Effects
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Pharses
- Cloze Test
- Phrasal Verbs
- Migratory Words
- Indian Constitution
- Who's who
- International Relations
- Current Affairs
- Science and Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Indian Industries
- Indian Agriculture
- Indian Judiciary
- Awards & Honours
- Defence & Space
- Institutions of India
- Hindu Law And Muslim Law
- Essential Elements Of Contract
- Types Of Contract
- Breach Of Contract & Damages
- Performance Of Contract
- Discharge Of Contract
- Specific Contracts
- General Defenses & Capacity
- Vicarious Liability & Vicarious Liability Of State
- Remoteness Of Damage
- Essentials & Defences & Nuisance
- General Principles
- Stages Of Crime Offences
- Right Of Private Defense Of The Body And Of Property
Panjab university- BA BCom LLB (Hons) Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility criteria for Panjab university- BA /B.Com LLB (Hons)?
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) 5 years Integrated Course :-
Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with atleast 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC) from any recognized Board/University.
B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) 5 years Integrated Course:-
- The applicants who have obtained 10+2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or First Degree Certificate after prosecuting Studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission in the Integrated Five Years Course.
- The applicants who have obtained 10+2 x x x x x through open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the law course." As per provision and explanation to Rule 5 (b) of Bar Council of India Rules of Legal Education, 2008.
- The admission to the said course/s shall be on the basis of merit of
- Entrance Test and 10 + 2 marks and other admissible weightage. No candidate shall be eligible for admission to 1st semester of B.A./ B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.) unless s/he appears in and qualifies the Entrance Test for the relevant year of admission.
- A student who falls short of lectures in the Ist Semester of the said course/s in any previous academic session shall be eligible for admission on qualifying the Entrance Test again provided s/he fulfils all other eligibility conditions.
2) I have studied science in 12th. Can I apply for the BA /B.Com LLB (Hons)?
Yes, you can apply for the BA /B.Com LLB (Hons) provided you meet the specific eligibility criterion and the requisite cut off.
3) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the 12th board examination and in entrance exam to avail a seat in PU?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 50% marks for general/OBC category and 45% for SC/ST in Senior secondary exam. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.
4) While entering the 12th exam marks, should I include the practical marks also? Can I include 11th and 12th year marks?
The subject-wise and aggregate marks are to be given for the 12th year examination only. Don't include the 11th year exam marks. For practical marks, use the method used by your board to calculate the subject-wise marks.
5) What is the duration of these B.A/B.Com .LL.B courses?
All courses are full time five years (ten semesters) program.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place