Feb 10, 2016
Apr 26, 2016
Jun 16, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
SET- M.Tech 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper |
- The SET is an aptitude test and is objective in nature.
- Each question presents four options as answers.
- Symbiosis Institute M.Tech Entrance Test (Symbiosis SET) take GATE Exam pattern for all branches.
- The duration for the test is 3 hours.
Note: No extra time will be given for candidates who report late at the test centre.
SET- M.Tech Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligibility criteria for SET M.Tech ?
- For M.Tech Computer Aided Design & Manufacture Program: Candidates should have completed BE/B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- For M.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication Program: Candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication
- For M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering Program: Candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology
- For M.Tech Geoinformatics & Surveying Technology Program: Candidates should have complete B.Tech/BE, M.Sc Geoinformatics, M.Sc Physics, M.Sc Geology, M.Sc.
- Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates and admission of such candidates will be made based on the merit in GATE.
- Candidates with at least 50 percent marks or equivalent at graduation level or equivalent in respective qualifying exam would be eligible.
2) My Degree Certificate is pending, can I submit the internet result copy declared by the University on the website, and would you consider my application?
- We require graduation completion related documents that is either all the year Marksheet OR the Provisional certificate OR the Degree certificate. Any one.
- Your application may be considered if the Graduation related Mark sheets are internet print out, provided you get the internet result copy duly attested from your respective college principal/registrar only with their clear official seal and signatures. However, you would be required to submit the required graduation completion related documents or within the timeline specified by SIT to get confirmed admission. Submission of proper documents as per policies, within the timelines as specified by SIT, for confirmation of admission, is the sole responsibility of the student.
3) I have completed my graduation through a correspondence course. Am I eligible for the course?
No, Candidates pursuing degree examination by part time / correspondence course are not eligible for the course.
4) I have done my graduation in B.E. / B.tech. Am I eligible for the course?
Yes, The minimum requirement for admission is a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination (45% for SC / ST). Final year students are also eligible to apply but their admission would be on provisional basis.
5) I have done my graduation through a private university. Can I still apply to your institute?
The university should be approved by AICTE / UGC. Also it should be registered under AIU.
6) I am holding Bachelor of Information technology/science. Am I eligible.
Yes, you are eligible. Kindly check the eilgibility criteria on website.