Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University Admission Test(BA/BBA-LLB) (SAAT (BA/BBA-LLB) - 2016)
Jan 22, 2016
May 07, 2016
May 20, 2016
SAAT (BA/BBA-LLB) 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
|English including comprehension||20 Minutes||80||20|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||20 Minutes||80||20|
|Elementary Numerical Aptitude||20 Minutes||80||20|
|Legal Aptitude/Legal Awareness||30 Minutes||120||30|
|Logical Reasoning||30 Minutes||120||30|
- Total Marks: 120 x 4 = 480 marks
- Total Questions: 120
- Test Duration: 2 Hours
- Marking System:
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
SAAT (BA/BBA-LLB) Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) I have forgotten my password, how to retrieve it?
Go through the “Forgot Password” link in the login window.
2) What is the basic qualification required to take admission in BA/BBA-LLB program?
Pass or appearing (2017) the 10+2 or equivalent in any stream with atleast 45% marks. Relaxable to 40% in case of SC/ST.
3) I have studied science in 12th. Can I apply for the B.A/BBA.LL.B.(Hons)?
Yes, you can apply for the B.A.LL.B.(Hons) provided you meet the specific eligibility criterion and the requisite cut off.
4) What is the age limit for a student who wishes to apply for SAAT - B.A./BBA LL.B.(Hons)?
Candidate should not have completed 20 years of age as on 1st August 2017. The upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 2(two) years for SC and ST candidates.
5) Will there be any breaks during the exam?
No, there will be no scheduled breaks during the test but candidates are allowed to go to the restroom by raising their hand to inform the test centre administrator.
6) May I use calculator or Log Table during examination?
No, use of Textual Material, Calculator, Slide Rule, Log Table, Electronics Watch, Printed or Written Material, Papers, Mobile Phone, Pager or any other device is strictly prohibited.
7) While entering the 12th exam marks, should I include the practical marks also? Can I include 11th and 12th year marks?
The subject-wise and aggregate marks are to be given for the 12th year examination only. Don't include the 11th year exam marks. For practical marks, use the method used by your board to calculate the subject-wise marks.
8) What is the duration of these B.A./BBA LL.B courses?
All courses are full time five years (ten semesters) program.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place