Panjab university- BA BCom LLB (Hons) (Panjab university- BA BCom LLB (Hons) - 2016)
How to Prepare
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a time table and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than rote learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether,it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers .You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams.
Time management can be learnt through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
|Step 1||Create Login ID|
|Step 2||Completing the Online Form|
|Step 3||Uploading Scan Copy of Documents|
Panjab university- BA BCom LLB (Hons) 2016 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
Panjab university- BA BCom LLB (Hons) 2016
The Panjab University B.A./B. Com. LLB entrance tests conducted for admissions into B.A./B. Com. LL.B (hons.) (5 year intgrated course). It is one of the most popular undergraduate Programme offered by the law colleges affiliated by the Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Panjab university- BA BCom LLB (Hons) 2016 Conducting Body
Panjab University, Chandigarh was established in the year 1882 and shifted to Chandigarh in 1956. Panjab University has been Accredited with a CGPA of 3.35 on a four point scale at A Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 25/06/2015. Panjab University, 1st among Universities of India and 38th in Asia, Times Higher Education Asian University rankings 2015. It Ranked number one University in India and in the bracket 276-300 internationally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2014-2015 powered by Thomson Reuters. It Ranked 39th by the Times Higher Education among BRICS & Emerging Economies. Panjab University University campus is spread over an area of 550 acres (2.2 km2) in sectors 14 and 25 of the city of Chandigarh.
Panjab university- BA BCom LLB (Hons) Contact Details
|Address||Dean Student Welfare Office Student Center Building, Sector 14, Panjab University, Chandigarh .|
|Phone no||+91 8283806486, 0172-2541596|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
Panjab university- BA BCom LLB (Hons) FAQ
1) Can I apply for registration online?
The University of the Panjab has recently been started the facility of online submission of registration form. Check here to submit registration form online.
2) When was University of the Punjab established?
14 October 1882.
3) How much fee I have to deposit?
Please follow link ‘Home-> Fee Details and Important Dates’ for getting your fee details.
4) My Fee slip is not generating. What should I do?
There can be 2 cases:
- If you are college student, your fee slip will not be generated.
- If you are correspondence or USOL (University School of Open Learning) student, then also your fee slip will not be generated.
5) I am a USOL/Department/College student then why I should select ‘Student Type’ as private?
A Reappear/deficient/Additional/Improvement exam is always given as Private Student.
6) I have lost my username and password?
Please follow the link ‘Home-> Forgot Password’ to recover your username and password. You will receive it on your mobile & email id. If you also have forgotten your ApplicationNo./Username , you may find it on your fee slip.
7) I am not able to deposit fee in Bank as they said ‘your record not found?
Download Post Office challan and submit your fees in Post Office.
8) Whether I have to submit hard copy of my examination form?
Yes, if you are a College/USOL/University Department student then you have to submit your hard copy in your concerned department. If you are private student then you have to to submit the PRINTOUT of the examination form (Private Candidates) duly attested by class A gazzeted officer along with copy of the BANK SLIP either by Hand or by Post before the Last Date to Admin Block Basement, Sector-14, Panjab University.
9) I am unable to download my Admit Card.
If you are a private/USOL student then login into your account with your username and password, and download your admit card. College or University Department students, get your admit card from your College or University Department.
10) I have already submitted my fees but it is not confirmed/updated on website yet?
If your fee has not been confirmed even after 48 hours of fee submission then either send fee slip scan copy at our E-mail Id mentioned in contact details or visit Computer Unit, Aruna Ranjit Hall, PU.
11) I am not able to upload my Photo & Signature?
Reduce size of your Photo & Signature upto less than 100KB, then try again to upload.
12) I have downloaded my Rollno. But its not showing Rollno. And Center?
Either you didn’t have submitted hard copy(print out) of your form in form cell or there would be some discrepancy related to your form which you can see on your rollno. Please visit Examination Branch, Admin Block, PU and meet your concerned dealing(name is mentioned on your rollno).
13) What is the eligibility criteria for Panjab university- BA /B.Com LLB (Hons)?
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) 5 years Integrated Course :-
Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with atleast 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC) from any recognized Board/University.
B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) 5 years Integrated Course:-
- The applicants who have obtained 10+2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or First Degree Certificate after prosecuting Studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission in the Integrated Five Years Course.
- The applicants who have obtained 10+2 x x x x x through open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the law course." As per provision and explanation to Rule 5 (b) of Bar Council of India Rules of Legal Education, 2008.
- The admission to the said course/s shall be on the basis of merit of
- Entrance Test and 10 + 2 marks and other admissible weightage. No candidate shall be eligible for admission to 1st semester of B.A./ B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.) unless s/he appears in and qualifies the Entrance Test for the relevant year of admission.
- A student who falls short of lectures in the Ist Semester of the said course/s in any previous academic session shall be eligible for admission on qualifying the Entrance Test again provided s/he fulfils all other eligibility conditions.
14) I have studied science in 12th. Can I apply for the BA /B.Com LLB (Hons)?
Yes, you can apply for the BA /B.Com LLB (Hons) provided you meet the specific eligibility criterion and the requisite cut off.
15) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the 12th board examination and in entrance exam to avail a seat in PU?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 50% marks for general/OBC category and 45% for SC/ST in Senior secondary exam. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.
16) While entering the 12th exam marks, should I include the practical marks also? Can I include 11th and 12th year marks?
The subject-wise and aggregate marks are to be given for the 12th year examination only. Don't include the 11th year exam marks. For practical marks, use the method used by your board to calculate the subject-wise marks.
17) What is the duration of these B.A/B.Com .LL.B courses?
All courses are full time five years (ten semesters) program.
18) For how long is the Punjab university- B.A/B.Com .LL.B score valid?
The Punjab university- B.A/B.Com .LL.B score is valid for just one year.
19) Is the University of the Punjab a private or Government institution?
University of the Punjab is autonomous body and under Government of the Punjab.
20) What are the required documents for Equivalence Form?
- Original and attested photocopy of each degree/diploma obtained with English translation, if required.
- Photocopy of transcripts year-wise duly signed & stamped by the issuing authority.
- Proof of registration for the degree/diploma (a copy of admission letter etc. be provided).
- Printed/photocopy of the syllabus from the official record of the institution conferring the degree (English version only).
- Documentary evidence of completion of studies abroad, (supported by original and a photocopy of passport with visa entries, University letter etc.)
- Equivalence by Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- A cop of Certificate of Registration of Pakistan Engineering Council/Pakistan Medical & Dental Council/Pakistan Pharmacy Council.
- Equivalence Fee (Original Bank Challan) (Non-refundable).
21) Does the University have different standards for the various Compuses?
University of the Punjab has Quaid-i-Azam, Allama Iqbal , Gujranwala, Khanspur and jehlum campus and have the same standard .
22) What if I need to ask a question?
You can contact on given email/ Phone Numbers.
23) Is the University of the Punjab degree recognized?
Yes,the University of the Punjab degree recognized.
24) Who was the first Vice Chancellor of the University?
Sir James Broadwood Lyall.
25) Who is the current Vice Chancellor of the University?
Prof. Dr. Mujahid Kamran.
26) How many Nobel Laureates has the University produced?
3,Nobel Laureates has the University produced.
27) How many campuses does the University have?
5 campuses are there.
28) Are there any provisions for students applying in PU from out side of Lahore to have hostel facility in University of the Punjab?
Punjab University provide hostel facility to those who get admission in PU any department / institute on regular at morning time.
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place