Bengaluru-based National Law School of India University (NLSIU) has opened the admission process for its distance education law courses for the academic session of 2018-19. NLSIU Bengaluru is among the top-ranked university in the law category as per the NIRF Rankings 2018.
NLSIU Bengaluru Distance Law Courses and Fees
Below mentioned is the list of the different law courses offered by NLSIU Bengaluru in the distance education mode along with the duration of each.
|Course (short name)||Course Name||Duration of Course||Course Fees|
|M.B.L.||Master of Business Laws||2 years||Rs. 34,300|
|PGDMLE||Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Law and Ethics||1 year||Rs. 34,200|
|PGDCLCF||Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics||1 year||Rs. 34,200|
|PGDHRL||Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights Law||1 year||Rs. 15,200|
|PGDEL||Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law||1 year||Rs. 15,200|
|PGDIPRL||Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Law||1 year||Rs. 34,200|
|PGDCRL||Post Graduate Diploma in Child Right Law||1 year||Rs. 15,200|
|PGDCLP||Post Graduate Diploma in Consumer Law and Practice||1 year||Rs. 15,200|
NLSIU Bengaluru Distance Law Course Eligibility
Graduates from any discipline from a recognized university can apply for the above-mentioned courses.
NLSIU Bengaluru Distance Law Courses Application Process
- Interested applicants will have to visit the official website of NLSIU Bengaluru and click on the Distance Education tab on the top panel.
- You will be required to download the NLSIU distance course application form from the official website. Candidates can fill in the applications in online mode or can hand over the physical applications in offline mode as well.
- All offline applications should be addressed to the Director, Distance Education Department, National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru - 560072. Along with the application form, applicants are required to attach a demand draft (DD) of 1,500/- in favour of NLSIU, DED course, payable at Bengaluru.
NLSIU Bengaluru Instructions for Admission in Distance Law Courses
Applicants who are interested in pursuing distance education law courses from NLSIU Bengaluru must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Copies of all the academic certificates attested by any Gazetted officer declaring the academic qualifications issued by a competent authority.
- If a candidate does not have a permanent degree, the candidate can get the provisional degree/certificate attested and submit it along with all the copies of semester mark sheets.
- With respect to foreign degrees, candidates are required to provide equivalence certification issued by Association of Indian Universities.
- The candidates are also required to attach two latest passport photographs for University ID Card and record.
If a student fails to submit the above-mentioned documents, his/her admission will be kept on hold. Their admission will only be confirmed once they submit the documents. The last date to submit the documents is 31st October 2018. If a student fails to do so, the admission will stand cancelled and the fees will be refunded after a deduction of 30%.
NLSIU Bengaluru Distance Course Admissions Important Dates
- Interested applicants must fill in the complete application form and submit it latest by 30th September 2018.
- Along with a late application fee of Rs. 500, candidates can submit the applications latest by 15th October 2018.
Also Read: Telangana UG and PG Law Admissions Delayed
Applicants must note that contact classes will be held at NLSIU Bengaluru only. The attendance for the same is, however, not mandatory. The annual examinations will be organised in cities like Bengaluru, Delhi, Pune and Kolkata.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more information on distance law course admissions in India.