Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
JEECUP 2022- JEECUP or Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination, is a state-level entrance exam that is conducted by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh every year. The dates of the JEECUP 2022 entrance exam have been revised and will be available till further notice. The purpose of the exam is to shortlist candidates for admission to Diploma or Post Diploma and PG Diploma courses in Engineering, Technology & Management. The candidates who qualify for the exam will be provided admission at various Polytechnic Colleges in UP. The JEECUP Seat Allotment is done on the basis of rank obtained by the candidates in the JEECUP 2022 exam. Each JEECUP Participating College has its own accepting rank on the basis of which, the candidates are allotted seats through JEECUP 2022 Counselling.
The candidates can check the following page to get the list of colleges accepting 75,000 to 1,00,000 rank in JEECUP 2022. The JEECUP 2022 cutoff of all the colleges will be released post-exam and will be updated accordingly.
Also read: Polytechnic colleges in Uttar Pradesh
List of Colleges Accepting 75,000 to 1,00,000 Rank in JEECUP 2022
Given below is the list of colleges accepting 75,000 to 1,00,000 rank in JEECUP. The below data has been prepared on the basis of previous years' opening & closing ranks. Therefore, the below data can be treated as a basic reference. The latest cutoff of all the colleges will be released and will therefore be updated accordingly.
Name of the College
Expected Opening & Closing Rank Range
Raj Narayan Singh Sammopur Polytechnic
Udayraj Singh Rampyari Institute of Science And Technology
Government Polytechnic, Amroha
Gajraj Singh Polytechnic
Vindhya Polytechnic College of Engineering And Technology
Institute of Technology and Management
Manyawar Kanshiram Dasairam Polytechnic
Kanpur Institute of Technical Education
Modern College of Engineering
Axis Institute of Diploma Engineering
Popular Polytechnic Colleges in UP for Direct Admission 2022
Even if the candidates have not been able to qualify for the JEECUP exam, they can still take admitted to Polytechnic at premier institutions of UP. Given below are the list of colleges in UP where the candidates can get direct admission:
Name of the College
Other Related Articles no JEECUP 2022
JEECUP Counselling Process 2022
The JEECUP 2022 conducting authority will commence the counselling process in online mode only. The candidates will be able to register themselves for the couselling from June 20, 2022 to August 15, 2022. Following are the steps that have to be followed for the counselling process of JEECUP 2022:
- Step 1- Visit the official website of JEECUP 2022- jeecup.admissions.nic.in
- Step 2- Click on the registration link for counselling
- Step 3- Candidates will have to enter the required details. Submit after entering.
- Step 4- Candidates will have to log in to the portal and select the colleges and courses of their preferences. Any number of choices can be filled by the candidates. They ned to cross check the details before locking and submitting
- Step 5- The seat allotment results of JEECUP 2022 will; be released on the official website.
- Step 6- The seat allocation to the candidates will be based on the choice filled, availability of seats, and merit of the candidate
- Step 7- The allocated candidates will have to choose the preferred option of freeze or float in the online mode
- Step 8- Candidates who choose freeze mode will have to report to the help centers (district) for verification of the documents
- Step 9- All the documents as required will have to be submitted, will be verified, and checked by the candidates
- Step 10- If a candidate fails to present any documents, the seat allocation will be canceled therein.
- Step 11- Candidates will have to present the right EWS certificate- General, SC, ST, OBC, AND PWD, MPO, FF when required
For more articles and updates on the JEECUP exam, stay tuned to College Dekho.