Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Bengaluru-based National Law School of India University (NLSIU) will soon start the admission process for its law distance courses for the academic session of 2022-2023. NLSIU's admission process will now begin in June 2022 for the 2022-22 academic session. Candidates will have to apply either online or offline for the distance learning programmes of NLSIU, Bengaluru. After the completion of the application process, no requests regarding the registration will be entertained by the college authorities.
The application of only those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by the National Law University will be considered valid. NLSIU Bengaluru is among the top-ranked university in the law category as per the NIRF Rankings and plenty of applications are released by the university every year for the enrollment. The best part about pursuing distance education from NLSIU, Bengaluru is that the university has not set any age criteria. Aspirants from any age bracket can apply for the course. Read on to know details about the admission details for distance courses.
NLSIU Bengaluru Distance Law Courses and Fees
Below mentioned is the list of the different law courses offered by NLSIU Bengaluru in the distance education mode along with the duration of each.
|Course (short name)||Course Name||Duration of Course||Course Fees|
|M.B.L.||Master of Business Law||2 years||Rs. 34,300|
|PGDMLE||Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Law and Ethics||1 year||Rs. 34,200|
|PGDCLCF||Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics||1 year||Rs. 34,200|
|PGDHRL||Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights Law||1 year||Rs. 15,200|
|PGDEL||Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law||1 year||Rs. 15,200|
|PGDIPRL||Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Law||1 year||Rs. 34,200|
|PGDCRL||Post Graduate Diploma in Child Right Law||1 year||Rs. 15,200|
|PGDCLP||Post Graduate Diploma in Consumer Law and Practice||1 year||Rs. 15,200|
NLSIU Bengaluru Distance Law Course Eligibility
Graduates from any discipline from a recognized university can apply for the above-mentioned courses. The university has not set any specific age criteria for admission. Candidates from any age bracket can apply for the desired course.
NLSIU Bengaluru Distance Law Courses Application Process
Provided underneath is are the important pointers explaining the application process of NLSIU Bengaluru.
- Interested applicants will have to visit the official website of NLSIU Bengaluru and click on the Distance Education tab on the top panel.
- You will be required to download the NLSIU distance course application form from the official website. Candidates can fill in the applications in online mode or can hand over the physical applications in offline mode as well.
- All offline applications should be addressed to the Director, Distance Education Department, National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru - 560072. Along with the application form, applicants are required to attach a demand draft (DD) of 1,500/- in favour of NLSIU, DED course, payable at Bengaluru.
NLSIU Bengaluru Instructions for Admission in Distance Law Courses
Applicants who are interested in pursuing distance education law courses from NLSIU Bengaluru must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Copies of all the academic certificates at NLSIU Bengaluru Distance Law Courses Admission 2020tested by any Gazetted officer declaring the academic qualifications issued by a competent authority.
- No incomplete registration forms or requests regarding admission are accepted after the last date issued by the university.
- If a candidate has chosen two courses and the Examination Contact classes of NLSIU, Bengaluru is overlapping with each other, in such as case, candidates are advised to opt for any one of them in one exam and the other programme in the next exam.
- If a candidate does not have a permanent degree, the candidate can get the provisional degree/certificate attested and submit it along with all the copies of semester mark sheets.
- With respect to foreign degrees, candidates are required to provide equivalence certification issued by the Association of Indian Universities.
- The candidates are also required to attach two latest passport photographs for University ID Card and record.
If a student fails to submit the above-mentioned documents, his/her admission will be kept on hold. Their admission will only be confirmed once they submit the documents. If a student fails to do so, the admission will stand cancelled and the fees will be refunded after a deduction of 30%.
NLSIU Bengaluru Distance Course Admissions Important Dates
The important dates related to the admission at NLSIU Bengaluru for Distance Learning Courses are mentioned below.
Registration Process Starts
Registration Process Ends
August 31, 2022
Applicants must note that contact classes will be held at NLSIU Bengaluru only. The attendance for the same is, however, not mandatory. The annual examinations will be organised in cities like Bengaluru, Delhi, Pune and Kolkata.
NLSIU, Bengaluru is one of the oldest and finest universities in India. It has redefined the legal education and has ensured that aspirants are provided with top-notch law knowledge. The university is sponsored by the Bar Council of India and together they are aiming at imparting quality legal education through Distance Education Programmes also. The law programmes are designed to not only expand the legal horizons of the candidate but also to deepen their legal knowledge in a globalized world.
Some other popular colleges that provide distance education in law are Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Tamil Nadu, ICFAI University, Gurgaon, ILS Law College, Pune, The Government Law College, Mumbai and many more. You can check the entire list here. To apply for admission in any desired college offering distance law education, feel free to reach out to our admission experts. You can just dial 1800-572-9877 (toll-free) or fill the Common Application Form to take guidance from our experts. In case of any queries, write to us in the QnA zone.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more information on distance law course admissions in India!