- SRMJEEM 2023 Courses Offered:
- SRMJEEM 2023 Important Dates:
- SRMJEEM 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- SRMJEEM 2023 Syllabus:
- SRMJEEM 2023 Exam Pattern & Marking Scheme:
- How to Apply for SRMJEEM 2023?
- SRMJEEM 2023 Admit Card:
- SRMJEEM 2023 Answer Key:
- SRMJEEM 2023 Result:
- SRMJEEM 2023 Cut-Off
- SRMJEEM 2023 Selection Process:
- SRMJEEM 2023 Exam Centres:
- Top MBA Colleges accepting SRMJEEM 2023 Score:
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
SRM University conducts SRMJEEM every year in four phases. SRMJEEM 2023 notification has been released by the exam authority. However, candidates aspiring to pursue MBA courses at SRM can check all the details pertaining to the SRMJEEM MBA 2023 here.
The SRM JEEM 2023 was held in four phases: the first phase was conducted on February 25 - 26, 2023, the second phase was conducted on March 25 - 26, 2023, the third phase was conducted on May 27 - 28, 2023, and the fourth phase was conducted on June 24 - 25, 2023. According to the eligibility criteria, candidates who have a minimum aggregate of 50% in graduation are eligible to apply for SRM JEEM 2023. Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply.
SRM Joint Entrance Exam for MBA, popularly known as SRMJEEM is a popular entrance test conducted by SRM Deemed University for admission to MBA course. The MBA school of SRM will shortlist suitable candidates on the basis of the marks that they secure in the SRMJEEM MBA 2023 exam. It is an exam that tests a candidate’s knowledge and aptitude with regards to business management and around 600 seats are on offer in the SRM MBA course at the main campus.
SRMJEEM 2023 Courses Offered:
Following are the courses offered on the basis of SRMJEEM 2023 score at the SRM Deemed University:
- MBA (General)
- MBA Hospital Management
SRMJEEM 2023 Important Dates:
The candidates who look forward to applying for MBA courses at SRM in 2023 must be aware of the SRMJEEM 2023 important dates so that they can plan and work accordingly. Even though SRM has not yet released the official dates for SRMJEEM 2023, you can check the tentative schedule of the same below.
|Application - Phase 1 last date|
February 20, 2023
SRMJEEM Phase 1 Exam
February 25 - 26, 2023
|Application - Phase 2 last date||March 20, 2023|
|SRMJEEM Phase 2 Exam||March 25 - 26, 2023|
|Application - Phase 3 last date||May 22, 2023|
|SRMJEEM Phase 3 Exam||May 27 - 28, 2023|
|Application - Phase 4 last date||June 19, 2023|
|SRMJEEM Phase 4 Exam||June 24 - 25, 2023|
SRMJEEM 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates aspiring to appear for SRMJEEM 2023 must have a detailed understanding of the SRMJEEM 2023 eligibility criteria. It will help the candidates to figure whether they are eligible for the exam or not. SRMJEEM MBA eligibility 2023 will also educate the candidates regarding the minimum requirements of the exam.
- For admission to both MBA and MBA Hospital Management courses, the applicants must have passed at least a Bachelor’s degree course with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Candidates who have a valid score in CMAT, TANCET,XAT,MAT, CAT and GMAT are directly eligible for Group Discussion/ Case Discussion/ Personal Interview. These candidates need not apply separately for the SRMJEEM 2023.
- Candidates who do not have a valid score in any of the management entrance exams must register for SRMJEEM.
- Candidates pursuing final-year Bachelor’s degree course in any discipline are eligible to register for SRMJEEM 2023.
- Candidates who have appeared for final-year Bachelor’s degree exams and waiting for results can also register for SRMJEEM 2023.
Nationality and Domicile Rules:
- Kashmir migrants are eligible for relaxation in the eligibility for admission as per minimum requirements prescribed by UGC.
- The aspirants must note that satisfying all the eligibility conditions does not grant admission into MBA course.
SRMJEEM 2023 Syllabus:
SRMJEEM 2023 syllabus is very similar to all other popular management entrance exams. A detailed account of the SRMJEEM 2023 syllabus will help the candidates to plan their preparation strategies and accumulate necessary books and resources for the exam preparation accordingly.
Data Interpretation based on text and Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables
Graphs can be: -
General Knowledge / Current Affairs / Business Acumen
SRMJEEM 2023 Exam Pattern & Marking Scheme:
It is important to be adept with the SRMJEEM 2023 exam pattern and marking scheme so that candidates can keep a track of section-wise marks and the nature of questions in each section. SRMJEEM 2023 exam pattern and marking scheme will also enable the candidates to know the weightage of questions in different sections.
Mode of SRMJEEM 2023 exam
Online (Computer-based Test)
Medium of Exam
Duration of SRMJEEM
150 minutes (2 ½ hours)
Total No. of Questions
Marks for Correct Answer
Marks for the Wrong Answer
No Negative Marks
Total No. of Sections in Question Paper
Total No. of Questions in Each Section
Sections of the Exam
How to Apply for SRMJEEM 2023?
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps for the successful completion of SRMJEEM 2023 application process.
Step I: SRM Deemed University accepts online application forms for SRMJEEM. The online application form will open as per the official schedule of SRM. Once the online application form is active on the official website, the aspirants who satisfy the above eligibility norms can log on to the official website of SRM.
Step II: On the top of the homepage, click on ‘Admissions’ or ‘Programmes’. Select the stream (management) and course (MBA). Click on the link that indicates ‘Apply Now’. Primarily, it is mandatory to complete the pre-registration.
Step III: During the pre-registration, the candidates must enter Name, Permanent E-Mail and Mobile Number. Later, the candidates must create a password of his/ her choice. Select the name of the state and city. Finally, enter the ‘Captcha’, agree the terms and conditions and click on the button ‘Apply’. A verification link will be sent to your permanent e-mail ID. Click on the verification link so that you can proceed with the online application process. Once the verification process is done, enter the login credentials and sign in. The online application form will open now.
Step IV: Fill all the personal and academic details carefully. If you have a valid score in any of the management exams (as mentioned in eligibility criteria), enter the roll number of exam and percentile secured. While filling out the application, the candidates must choose the campus in which they are willing to take admission. Choose the exam centre and the city. Upload the necessary documents like photograph and signature. Submit all the details.
Step V - Application Fee: Pay the application fee of Rs. 1,100. The application fee can be paid online. If the candidates are unable to pay the application fee in online mode, they can do the same in offline mode. For this purpose, the candidates must draw a DD of Rs. 1,110 from any nationalised bank in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
Candidates who wish to pay the fee in offline mode must note that they need to write their name and address on the backside of the DD. These candidates must take the printout of the application form, affix the DD and send it to the prescribed address (refer application form) on or before the application deadline.
SRMJEEM 2023 Admit Card:
SRMJEEM 2023 admit card will be available at least a week before the examination. The test centre and time will be allocated as per the preference of the candidates on scheduled dates. The candidates need to book the slot for the examination after which they can download the admit card. It is mandatory to carry the SRMJEEM 2023 admit card to the exam centre. The admit card will have the date, time and venue of SRMJEEM exam. Candidates need to crosscheck all the details on the admit card. Along with the SRMJEEM 2023 admit card, candidates will also need to carry other documents such as:
- Voter's ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
SRMJEEM 2023 Answer Key:
After taking the SRMJEEM exam, candidates can check SRMJEEM preliminary answer key that will be available on the official website. Along with SRMJEEM Results, SRM will also release the final answer key.
SRMJEEM 2023 Result:
The candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to check SRMJEEM 2023 Results: -
- Since SRMJEEM is an online examination, the results will be announced within one week after the completion of the exam.
- The results will be available on the official website of SRM.
- The candidates can open the official website to download the scorecard.
- It is mandatory to produce the scorecard at the time of the selection process.
- For checking the results, the candidates must enter the roll number printed on the admit card.
SRMJEEM 2023 Cut-Off
The SRMJEEM cut-off marks for the selection process is as follows: -
Common Entrance Test
500 out of 800
NMAT by GMAC
180 out of 360
50 out of 100
160 out of 400
SRMJEEM 2023 Selection Process:
Check the detailed SRMJEEM 2023 selection process below:
- The candidates must score the minimum cut-off score (as mentioned above) so that they can take part in the selection process.
- SRM will shortlist the candidates based on their entrance test score and previous academic record.
- The shortlisted candidates must take part in Group Discussion/ Case Discussion/ Personal Interview.
- The admission committee will finalise the selection by taking a candidate’s academic record, marks in entrance test and performance in Group Discussion/ Case Discussion/ Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be intimated personally on the final selection.
SRMJEEM 2023 Exam Centres:
Following is the list of SRMJEEM 2023 exam centres:
- Amaravati (Andhra)
- New Delhi
Top MBA Colleges accepting SRMJEEM 2023 Score:
Following is the list of top MBA colleges in India which accept SRMJEE 2023 score:
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
- SRM University, Haryana
- SRM University, Amaravati
- SRM University, Sikkim
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) is among one of the top-ranking universities in India. It has more than 35,000 students and over 2600 faculty members across the campus. It offers various UG, PG and doctoral programmes in disciplines such as Engineering, Management, Science and Humanities, and Medicine.