AP PGECET - M- Pharmacy (AP PGECET - M- Pharmacy - 2016)
How to Prepare
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a time table and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than rote learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether,it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers available for the engineering exam you’d be attempting. You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern, duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams.
Time management can be learnt through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
AP PGECET - M- Pharmacy 2016 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
AP PGECET - M- Pharmacy 2016
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is a State level entrance exam for getting admission in postgraduate Pharmacy courses. The AP PGECET - M. Pharmacy entrance exam has been conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. AP PGECET invites applications for admission into M.Pharm in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in Andhra Pradesh state for the current academic year. The exam is conducted by JNTU Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P., Hyderabad.
The PG Courses are offered in the following Universities for the current academic year.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapur
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupathi
- Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Bio-Technology
- Pharmcognosy & Phytochemistry
- Industrial Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmaceutics-Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Control
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy Pharm D (P.B.)
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmacy practice Course Pharmacogncy
- Pharmaceutical Management and
- Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
AP PGECET - M- Pharmacy 2016 Conducting Body
The AP PGECET M. Pharmacy entrance exam has been conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) was originally ‘The College of Engineering, Vishakhapatnam’ at the time of its inception in 1946. The University is spread over 110 acres, green with mango trees in the fast developing Port city of Kakinada, East coast of peninsula India. JNTUK conducts Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) for getting admission in postgraduate Engineering Technology courses.
AP PGECET - M- Pharmacy Contact Details
|Address||APPGECET Ist Floor Administrative Building JNT University Kakinada Kakinada – 533003 Andhra Pradesh.|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
AP PGECET - M- Pharmacy FAQ
1) What is the AP PGECET ?
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for this academic year conducted by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P.
2) Who conducting this test? And why?
Presently this test is being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Hyderabad. APSCHE is the higher education council that participate in various professional courses matters and conduct entrance tests for that courses in Andhra Pradesh state with the help of concerned universities.
3) Where can I buy the Application form?
AP-PGECET , application form submission is made completely online including payment of application fee.
4) Is submission of an Online Application Form easier than a Paper Application Form?
- Certainly and undoubtedly, completing an Online Application Form takes less time compared to the Paper Application Form and involves less effort.
- The Online submission of the Application Form will reduce the whole processing time for a student like - standing in unending queues at Andhra Bank / Post office to purchase Paper Application form, take Demand Draft from bank, submission of completed Application form at the Regional Centers / APPGECET office, delays due to posting/receiving of Hall Tickets.
- Also, for the APPGECET office to work and manage is a laborious task coupled with wastage of extra, unsold Application forms and other stationary items. Over and above this, online system provides efficient & consistent Application tracking information and the ability to search the applications easily.
- The objective is to gradually make APPGECET a paper-free exam with the inspiration of exams like AIEEE, CEEP, APPSC, etc. SAVE PAPER and SAVE ENVIRONMENT.
5) How do I apply ONLINE ?
Visit the official website & go through the user guide thoroughly before filling the online application form.
There are two modes to pay for the application form
- AP Online
- Debit/Credit Card) .
6) Should I need to upload any certificates?
None of the certificates need to be uploaded. However, if you belong to SC / ST category then you need to bring a photocopy copy of the Caste Certificate duly attested to the examination hall.
7) If I wish to appear for more than one test which is scheduled on the same day in different sessions will I be allotted the same Test centre or different Test centres?
Generally, you will be allotted the same Test centre to appear for both the tests scheduled on the same day in different sessions.
8) Do I need to post the application form?
No need to post the application form.
9) Do I need to preserve the Registration ID?
Registration ID is very important information. It is very useful in any further correspondence with AP PGECET office.
10) When and how will I know the status of my application?
The status of your application will be known immediately. If your application is filled in completely and submitted, you will instantly get an SMS. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy will be mailed to your e-mail address.
11) After completing the ONLINE application process and generating printable Application form, will I be able to login again to change my application data?
No, after completing all the steps up to "Filled in Application Form" generation in ONLINE application process, you can only print the application form and cannot modify the data. However, if you feel there are any corrections required then you can contact the APPGECET office or send an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0884-2356355.
12) If I misplace my copy of the "Filled In Online Application Form", how to get another copy of it?
You can take a fresh printout of the “Filled In Online Application Form” from the official by giving suitable details.
13) I did some mistake in filling the Online application, then how it can be change?
If there is any correction required in the data, contact the AP PGECET office or send an e-mail to the email@example.com or contact 0884-2356355.
14) What if I don’t have a Mobile number?
Mobile number is a mandatory detail as your Transaction Id., Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is through the correct Mobile number you enter. Hence, if you don’t have a Mobile number enter the mobile number of your parents / guardian or close relatives / friends whom you can trust.
15) I have registered for the AP PGECET as I am eligible, can I transfer the already paid Registration Fee to my friend?
No, the Registration Fee cannot be TRANSFERED.
16) I have paid the Registration Fee, but I do not wish to take the AP PGECET exam due to unavoidable reasons. Is the Registration Fee Refundable?
No, the Registration Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
17) Can I exchange the Transaction Id. with my friend?
No, the Transaction Id. is not TRANSFERABLE.
18) When and how will I get the admit card (hall ticket)?
Candidates can download the ADMIT CARD from the official website around one week prior to date of conduct of test providing the unique registration ID allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form.
19) Should I upload any certificates?
No, you do not have to upload any certificates. However, if you belong to SC / ST category, then you need to bring a photocopy copy of the Caste Certificate duly attested to the examination hall along with a copy of filled in application form and hand it over to the invigilator.
20) Should I upload my photograph and signature?
Yes, you need to upload the Photo (size < 40KB) and Signature (size < 20KB) as and when prompted by the system.
21) What is the eligiblity criteria for AP PGECET (M.Pharmacy)?
As per the Pharmacy council of India, the eligibility criterion for admission into M. Pharmacy Courses is 55% for OC& BC category and 50% for SC & ST.
22) If I Have Done Graduation Through Part Time Or Distance Learning Mode, Am I Eligible To Apply For AP PGECECT-M.Pharmacy Exam?
No,you are not allowed.
23) I am a B. Pharmacy third year student. Am I eligible for AP PGECECT-M.Pharmacy ?
No, B. Pharmacy third year students are not eligible to appear in AP PGECECT-M.Pharmacy examination.
24) If I arrive to the APPGECET Examination Hall late by 1 minute, will I be allowed to take the exam ?
- The candidate aspiring for APPGECET examination will NOT BE ALLOWED into the examination hall if he/she is late by 1 minute.
- Hence, there is no scope for taking the exam. In view of the unwanted situations in the past, the candidates are advised to reach the Test Centre well in advance keeping in view the time required for traveling and traffic conditions.
25) I live outside Andhra Pradesh. Can I write the examination?
Candidates outside Andhra Pradesh can also write AP PGECET Examination provided they satisfy the Eligibility Rules .
26) Will there be any breaks during the exam?
No, there will be no scheduled breaks during the test but candidates are allowed to go to the restroom by raising their hand to inform the test centre administrator.
27) For how long is the AP PGECET score valid?
The AP PGECET score is valid for just one year.
28) I qualified in AP PGECET. What should I do now?
The candidates have to keep watching their local news papers for possible Admission Notifications released by the University. Students needs to have to apply to individual universities to appear for Counselling Session where they can choose their desired college and get admission.
29) What is counseling and web counseling?
The counseling is a process to verify original documents and details of qualified candidates to confirm that he/she has is genuine and not a fake. And web counseling is a online process to select candidates their desired institutes after certificate verification.
30) Who eligible to attend counseling?
Those candidates who successfully qualified APECET and get good merit rank they all can attend for certificate verification at nearest counseling center with required documents and printout of rank card, hall ticket downloaded from website.
31) What is Allotment Order?
Allotment order is a admission letter that contains all admission details about candidate who obtained a seat through AP ECET. To join into concerned college the candidate must have to submit printout of this receipt to the college management.
32) How To Download My Seat Allotment Order?
The provisional seat allotment order of candidates can be downloaded from official website after web counseling option entry.
33) I haven’t found the answer to my question in the FAQ’s, what should I do?
You are advised to go through ALL details thoroughly on the official APICET website http://www.apicet.net.in. Still if you do not find an answer to your question contact the APICET office. You can also send an e-mail to the Convener.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at Phone : 0891 - 2579797 .
34) Is Andhra University NAAC accredited?
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Committee (NAAC) has awarded Andhra University an A-Grade with 3.6 score. AU stands second after Jadavpur University amongst state universities and fourth among all universities in the country with JNU and HCU leading the pack.
- This is the third consecutive time that AU has received -Grade. On the whole, seven criteria were taken into consideration for the grading. However, it must be pointed out that AU's score did slip a notch in terms of points as it had previously scored 3.65 out of 4.
35) Do all medical colleges follow local, non-local ranking criteria or is there any exception for University campuses and JNTU colleges?
There is no any exception for University campuses and JNTU colleges regarding local and non-local status.
36) When and where does the certificate verification be held? What certificates should I carry?
Help Line Centers (Polytechnic colleges) will be arranged for certificate verification. Around 50 help line centers will be arranged in the state. The details regarding dates for counseling and help line centers will be known once notification is released.
- Certificates to be carried for the verification are,
- Tenth class pass certificate,
- Intermediate Marks memo,
- Transfer Certificate,
- 6th class to Intermediate study certificates,
- Income Certificate for Fee Reimbursement (only eligible candidates),
- Caste Certificate (BC, SC and ST candidates),
- Reservation certificates (CAP, PH, Sports candidates) .
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place