About BHU PET M.Sc. (Ag.)
The Banaras Hindu University shall conduct Postgraduate Entrance Tests, here in after called BHU PET M.Sc. (Ag.) for admission to M.Sc. (Ag.) Postgraduate Courses as given hereunder for the Current Session. Admissions will be made according to merit in the BHU-PET, subject to fulfilling of eligibility requirements mentioned and availability of seats in the particular Course for which the candidate has applied for and appeared in the Entrance Test.
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Agricultural Economics
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Agronomy
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Animal Husbandry & Dairying
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Entomology & Agricultural Zoology
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Extension Education
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Genetics & Plant Breeding
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Horticulture
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Mycology & Plant Pathology
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Plant Physiology
- M.Sc. (Ag) in Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry
- M.Sc. (Ag.) in Agro-forestry
- M.Sc. (Ag.) in Soil Science - Soil and Water Conservation
About Conducting Body
BHU PET M.Sc. (Ag.) Conducted by Banaras Hindu University (BHU). The Banaras Hindu University (BHU), founded by Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviyaji in 1916, is one of the most prestigious Central Universities in the country. An autonomous institution of distinction having the Hon'ble President of India as its Visitor, BHU is the largest residential University in Asia. Being a living embodiment of such visionaries as Mahamana Malaviyaji, Dr. Annie Besant and Dr. S. Radhakrishnan, this seat of learning epitomizes a synthesis of ancient wisdom and modern scie ntific temper. The holistic model of education, conceived and enriched by its illustrious founder, offers refreshingly new perspectives to young minds and nurtures and facilitates their creative talent.
|Address||Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005, India|
|Phone no||+91 542 236 8558|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place