Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test Eligibility
The candidates seeking admission:-
- For LLB 3 Year Course: The candidate should have passed Graduate Degree Examination of minimum three years duration(10+2+3 pattern)of a recognized University with at least 45% marks of aggregate marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST categories) in the qualifying examination. If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation, he should have passed any additional graduation or Post Graduation with 45% marks.
- For LL.B 5 year course: The candidate should have passed two year Intermediate Examination(10+2 pattern) with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST categories) in the qualifying examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent to Intermediate by the University,Board of Intermediate A.P. and Bar Council of India.
1. The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date.
2. The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
3. Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
4. Qualifying marks in APLAWCET-2015 is 35% (i.e 42 Marks out of 120 marks)and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
Age- There is no Upper or Lower Limit.
Marks- At least 45% marks of aggregate marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST categories).
Reservation policy- :- As Per Govt. Rules.
|Application Fees||Rs. 350|