Jan 15, 2018
May 28, 2018
AMU Law EE 2018 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper |
Candidates preparing to appear for AMUEE 2018 must go through the AMUEE 2018 exam pattern in detail. By knowing the exam pattern of AMUEE 2018, desirous candidates get to know the overall format of the entrance exam. The AMUEE 2018 exam pattern includes details related to type of questions, marking scheme, time duration and the total number of questions in the exam.
Following is the detailed AMUEE 2018 exam pattern:
- AMUEE 2018 is conducted in offline mode.
- Each AMUEE course has different set of questions.
- The medium of AMUEE 2018 question paper is English.
- There are objective type of questions in AMUEE 2018.
- The total time duration of few exams is 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking.
Exam Pattern for B.A.LL.B.:
|General English, Reasoning and Aptitude and Current Affairs/General Knowledge (with emphasis on legal issues)||100 marks|
AMU Law EE 2018 Syllabus
- Critical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding
- Direction and Distance test
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangement
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Data Sufficiency (statement type)
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusions
- Statements & Inferences
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Verbal Classification (Odd one out)
- Logical Deduction (based on syllogism)
- Course of Action
- Causes and Effects
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Pharses
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Indian Constitution
- Who's who
- International Relations
- Current Affairs
- Indian Industries
- Indian Agriculture
- Banking and Finance
- Defence & Space
- Indian Judiciary
- Awards & Honours
- Science and Technology
- Institutions of India
AMU Law EE Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the Admission Procedure for B.A.LL.B -5 Year Program?
Admission to the B.A.LL.B.-5 Year Integrated program is made strictly on merit based result of the Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Test (& Personal Interview of the student.
2) What type of questions are asked in Entrance Exam?
Objective type.questions are asked in Entrance Exam.
3) What are the eligibility requirements for admission?
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent examination with aggregate not less than 60% of the total marks.
- Bridge Course (for Graduates of Deeni Madaris) from AMU with 60% marks in aggregate.
4) What will be the exam structure of AMU B.A.LL.B Entrance Exam?
- Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam B.A.LL.B. will be of 2 hours.
- Total of 100 questions will be there in exam and candidates will have to attempt all of them question type in the exam will be multiple choice.
- Candidates will have to choose one correct answer out of many.
- There shall be one paper of 100 marks consisting of 75 objective type questions (75% weightage) and 10 short answer type questions (25% weightage).
5) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
Yes,Not more than 22 years as on 01st July in the year of admission.
6) Will there be any negative marking?
No,There is no Negative marking.
7) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the 12th board examination and in entrance exam to avail a seat in AMU?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in Senior secondary exam. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.
8) I have secured an eligible rank in the AMU B.A.LL.B entrance examination. My aggregate percentage is 49% in qualifying examination. Can I attend counselling?
No. For admission to B.A.LL.B, the eligibility is "minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying examination".
9) While entering the 12th exam marks, should I include the practical marks also? Can I include 11th and 12th year marks?
The subject-wise and aggregate marks are to be given for the 12th year examination only. Don't include the 11th year exam marks. For practical marks, use the method used by your board to calculate the subject-wise marks.
10) What is the duration of these B.A.LL.B courses?
All courses are full time five years (ten semesters) program.