BSAUEEE - B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Exam (BSAUEEE - 2016)
Jan 18, 2016
Apr 24, 2016
May 01, 2016
BSAUEEE 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 2.0 Hr
- The question booklet will be in English.
- The question paper will contain objective type questions.
- Each question will be followed by four answers, of which, only one is correct / most appropriate.
Total Duration:-2 Hours
- For Each correct question carry 1(one) mark.
- If more than one answer is indicated against a question, it will be treated as “incorrect answer”.
- If no response is indicated in the answer sheet against a question, no marks will be awarded.
BSAUEEE Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) Is BSAUEEE an online exam?
BSAUEEE exam may be taken as offline mode.
2) What are the Eligibility Criteria for admission into B.Tech. Programs offered at the University?
For admission into B.Tech. Programs offered at the University,
- Candidate should have passed 12th standard Or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For admission into Biotechnology programs the candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidate should have appeared for BSAUEEE.
- The candidate should have passed out 10+2 in the current year of appearing in the BSAUEEE exam.
- -Candidate must have taken a regular, full time and a formal education to be eligible for the course.
3) What is the paper pattern of BSAUEEE?
- The BSAUEEE exam consists of questions from three core subjects.
- The question paper consists of multiple choice objective type questions with four answers for each question, out of which only one is correct.
- The paper consists of 25 questions each from Physics and Chemistry and 50 questions from Mathematics.
- All questions carry one mark each and therefore a total of 100 marks.
- If a candidate indicates more than one answer for a question, the answer is treated as incorrect.
4) What is the duration of BSAUEEE exam?
The question paper has to be attempted in the duration of two hours.
5) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
No,There is no upper or lower age limit.
6) Will there be any negative marking?
No,there is no negative marking.
7) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the 12th board examination and in entrance exam to avail a seat in BSAUEEE?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in Senior secondary exam. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.
8) I am a General class candidate and got less than 40% (in the range of 30-40%) in my Senior secondary . Am I eligible for BSAUEEE entrance exams?
No,you are not allowed.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place