LPUNEST Law (LPUNEST Law - 2016)
How to Prepare
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a time table and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than rote learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether,it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers .You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams.
Time management can be learnt through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
LPUNEST Law 2016 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
LPUNEST Law 2016
LPUNEST-Law is National Entrance and Scholarship Test for the admission to Law programme in Lovely Professional University. Lovely Professional University is conducting National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPUNEST) for Law. LPUNEST started in 2009, become one of the largest entrance test in India in 7 years with approximately 3 lakh students registering for the same in 2014. The Test will be conducted in online mode (Pen and Paper Mode test is not allowed).
Courses offered :-
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) (5 years)
- B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) (5 years)
- BBA., LL.B. (Hons.) (5 years)
- LL.B. (3 years)
LPUNEST Law 2016 Conducting Body
Lovely Professional University has a mammoth ultra modern high-tech campus sprawling over hightech gigantic campus on the National Highway No.1 at the entry of Jalandhar City. It is the largest single campus university in India, with more than 25000 students, 3500 faculty and staff, offering more than 200+ programmes.
LPUNEST Law Contact Details
|Address||Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar - Delhi G.T. Road (NH-1), Phagwara, Punjab (India) - 144411 .|
LPUNEST Law FAQ
1) Where is LPU located?
Lovely Professional University is located on the Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road, NH-1 (Punjab) at the entry to Jalandhar city and is well connected by road, rail, and air; having a reasonable distance from the bus stands, railway stations, and the airports at Amritsar and Chandigarh.
2) LPU NEST exam will be organized for which courses?
This exam is organized for B.Tech, MBA, Law, Design, Hotel Management, Agriculture, etc.
3) What does LPU stand for?
LPU stands for Lovely Professional University. It is India’s largest university in terms of students on a single campus. The university is recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) and is member of coveted Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
4) How do I get the application form for admission?
- Register through LPUNEST Online Portal, available on http://www.lpu.in.
- Enter your important details to obtain application number and password.
- Login with the application number and make payment using online/ offline mode.
- Fill in the details in the form and submit it.
- Choose the desired slot for appearing in the exam.
5) I have completed the online application. But, I have not taken a print out. How can I get a print out now?
You can go to the applying online page again and enter the personal details AND the application number. You will be taken to the printout page again.
6) I had already registered for LPUNEST. Why should I apply again for admissions?
It is necessary to apply for admissions separately with the marks obtained in 12th exam and also giving your preferences to different degree programmes, along with the requisite application fee.
7) How can I get my login password in case I forgot?
In case you forget your login password details, you can click on forgot password tab to get your password. An email with complete login details will be sent to your registered email ID.
8) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in First week of April (onwards). You will have to log onto the LPUNEST LAW website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website .
9) What are the eligibility criteria for LPUNEST LAW ?
- For admission in B.A., LL.B.(Hons.); B.Com., LL.B.(Hons.) and BBA, LL.B. (Hons.) applicant should Pass with 60% aggregate marks* in 10+2 (any stream) or equivalent with English subject to valid score in LPUNEST- 2017.
- For admission in LL.B. applicant should Pass with 50% aggregate marks* in Graduation (any stream) subject to valid score in LPUNEST- 2017.
- * 5% relaxation to SC/ST candidates.
10) According to the Government, all the AICTE institutes will give admission to the students who have scored 45% in 12th, so does this rule apply on Lovely Professional University also?
Eligibility conditions are laid down in the prospectus. Admission will be made on merit, out of the candidates who have applied.
11) What if I fail to submit pending documents by the stipulated dates?
In case an applicant fails to produce proof of fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria or any other document prescribed by the university or fails to provide original documents for verification by the stipulated date(s), he/she shall not be considered eligible for admission, and the admission, in any case, if granted due to any reason, shall be cancelled and the applicant shall have no claim, whatsoever against the university. Fee and other charges, including amount paid for provisional registration by the candidate, if any, shall stand forfeited and the candidate shall further be liable to pay the fee and other charges for the remaining/ entire duration of the programme.
12) Can a student from science (PCB / PCM) apply for LPUNEST LAW for B.A.,LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Com.,LL.B(Hons.)/BBA.LL.B(Hons.)(5 years) course?
Yes, any student who has passed his/her class 12th in any stream (humanities / commerce / science / social science, etc) is eligible to take admission in this course.
13) Which academic stream in my XII standard (or equivalent) should I have studied in to be eligible for the LPUNEST LAW examination?
Students from any academic stream (e.g. science, arts & humanities, commerce etc.) in their XII standard (or equivalent), are eligible to apply for LPUNEST LAW for 5 years courses.
14) I obtained 49.99% - am I eligible for LPUNEST LAW (LLB) (General category)?
No, 50% means strictly 50.00% or above.
15) Will there be any breaks during the exam?
No, there will be no scheduled breaks during the test but candidates are allowed to go to the restroom by raising their hand to inform the test centre administrator.
16) For how long is the LPUNEST LAW score valid?
The LPUNEST LAW score is valid for just one year.
17) What are the Courses offered at LPUNEST LAW ?
Below are the Programmes offered in Law:-
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) (5 years)
- B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) (5 years)
- BBA., LL.B. (Hons.) (5 years)
- LL.B. (3 years).
18) What is the annual fee structure for 'Indian' students for LPUNEST LAW ?
The annual fee structure for LPUNEST LAW
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.),B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.),BBA, LL.B. (Hons.):- Rs: 69,500/- Per Semester
- LL.B. :- Rs:49,500/- Per Semester.
19) Is Lovely Professional University recognized by UGC?
Lovely Professional University is recognized by University Grants Commission, a statutory body of the Government of India; established for the coordination, determination and maintenance of standards of university education in India. Lovely Professional University is included in the list of universities maintained by University Grants Commission under Section – 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956.
20) Is LPU a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)?
Yes, LPU is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) .
21) Do all students get hostel facilities?
LPU Hostels are the biggest in the country with the capacity to accomodate more than 10000 students. The Hostels are majorly of two type
- Standard Rooms: Standard Rooms are lodge like arrangement where students can live in a shared 4/3/2/1 seater room with an option of having Air Cooled or Air Conditioned Ventilation.
- Apartments: Apartments are 1/2/3/4 rooms with attached washrooms. These facilities are constructed to provide a luxurious accomodation. The apartment has common kitchen area, dining and lobby area.
LPU Hostel provides On-Campus accomodation for Students, Teachers and Non Academic Staff, making it a biggest residential arrangement in the region.
22) If there is any uniform to attend the university?
Except for the few programs like in Hotel management, airlines and few other selected programs there are no uniforms. Yes, it is expected that all student should wear the decent clothes while you are in the university campus.
23) Is the Study Material available online?
Yes, Study Material for certain courses is available online on official website (http://nest.lpu.in) for 24x7 accessibility.
24) Whom/ Where should I contact in case of any query/ issue?
Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar - Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab (India) - 144411
For General/ Admission Related Enquiry:
Toll Free: 1800 102 4431
Fax: +91-1824-506100 (Admission)
Fax: +91-1824-506111 (General)
Email: email@example.com (Admissions)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (International Admissions)
Email: email@example.com (General)
25) What are the scholarships available in the University?
Lovely Professional University strongly believes in the fact that monetary constraints should not be an obstacle for a student to have access to quality education. So the University offers India’s largest Private Scholarship Scheme. The objective of the scheme is to realize the vast talents that may be hidden due to financial constraints. (Under this scheme in last five years LPU has awarded scholarships to more than 30,000 students worth `300+ crores.)
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place