How to Prepare
LUCSAT BCA 2016 Question Paper Format
LUCSAT BCA 2016
LUCSAT stands for Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test. The test is conducted by the Department of Computer Science of Lucknow University. Candidates who are willing to get their Under graduation degree in BCA course are supposed to give LUCSAT Entrance Examination. Undergraduate degree program in computer application is a three years intensive program in computer application stream.
LUCSAT BCA 2016 Conducting Body
The Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test is conducted by the Department of Computer Science of Lucknow University. The idea of starting a University at Lucknow was first mooted by Raja Sir Mohammad Ali Mohammad Khan, Khan Bahadur, K.C.I.E. of Mahmudabad, who contributed an article to the columns of "The Pioneer'' urging the foundation of a University at Lucknow. A little later Sir Harcourt Butler, K.C.S.I., K.C.I.E, was appointed Lieutenant-Governor of the United Provinces, and his well-known interest in all matters under his jurisdiction, especially in matters educational, gave fresh life and vigour to the proposal.
LUCSAT BCA Contact Details
|Address||Admission Chairman, LUCSAT Department of Computer Science, University of Lucknow, Lucknow-226007|
LUCSAT BCA FAQ
1) Where can I get the application form?
There is no separate application form needed. All candidates have to register and apply through university website.
2) I'm facing problems while uploading the photograph. What can I do now?
After submitting the application, on the next page, photograph has to be uploaded with signature by attaching the file. A sample photo has been uploaded on the admission website.
3) What is transaction ID?
SBI will provide a unique code number called the Transaction ID after the payment of application fee. It is required for completing the online application form after registration. Candidates submitting the fees through e-challan generated from the bank website should not get confused between this and the journal number. The transaction ID begins with the alphabet "LU".
4) I forget to get the print copy of the application. What can I do?
Go the website & click on the download the submitted form link.
5) Is there any need to submit the admission form through offline mode?
No,you are not allowed.
6) If I have paid application fee more than once, what should i do? Is refund applicable on the full amount?
In case you have paid application fee more than once by mistake or for any other reason (you find the amount has been debited from you more than once), please immediately send a mail to university. The admissions office will cross-check the same and inform you of the refund possibility.
As regards the refund amount, please note that the refund for the additional payments, if any, will be only for the fee amount that was charged by the Institute and will not include the Transaction and/or Bank charges paid as part of the online payment process. The refund process will begin after the exam date and it may take 60 working days for this.
We suggest you have patience when doing the online transaction and check whether the payment has not been successful before retrying.
7) I belong to SC category. Is there any relaxation in application fee?
Yes. Check the application fee section above for details.
8) What are the documents I have to upload during application form filling?
You only have to upload scanned photograph & signature.
9) I don’t have a valid email id. Can I fill the form with my friend email id?
No, you have to use your own email id. Email ID should be used for future communication.
10) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the first week of June (onwards). You will have to log onto the LUCSAT website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website.
11) What ID proof should be shown in the entrance examination hall (i.e Voter’s ID, Passport, Driving license with photo)?
If you possess a valid admit card with photograph issued by us, there is no need for any other ID proof.
12) What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in LUCSAT BCA ?
Intermediate or equivalent examination with Computers or Mathematics as a subject. For General and Other Backward Classes candidates must secure atleast 50%* of marks and for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes minimum number of marks obtained should be 45%*.
13) I have studied science in 12th. Can I apply for the LUCSAT BCA?
Yes, you can apply for the BCA but pass in 10 +2 or equivalent examination with Computers or Mathematics as a subject.
14) My class 12 result is still awaited. Can I sit for the entrance test?
Yes, if your result is awaited you can still apply for this course and sit for the entrance test. However you will have to produce your passing certificate at the time of admission and if you fulfill the prescribed eligibility you can take admission to the course.
15) Is there an age limit for the course?
No, there is no age limit for applying.
16) For how long is the LUCSAT BCA score valid?
The LUCSAT BCA score is valid for just one year.
17) What is the fee structure of the Lucknow University BCA course?
The fee BCA for the course is Rs. 30000.00/- Per Semester.
18) What documents are required at the time of the admission?
Three attested sets of following documents are required :-
- High School (10th) Mark sheet
- Intermediate (12th) Mark sheet
- Intermediate (12th)
- Migration and Transfer Certificate in original from last attended University/ Board.
- Character Certificate in original from last attended Institute
- Admission/ Call letter (Original) allotted by AKTU.
- Medical Certificate of fitness from Registered MBBS Doctor
- Photocopy of counseling fee receipts deposited by the candidate
- Affidavit for gap period (if any)
- Domicile Certificate required for Board/University other than U.P
- Migration and Transfer Certificate in Original from Last attended University/ Board
- Caste Certificate Income Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM in original. If the guardian is working income certificate will be issued from the origination for income basis scholarship whose guardian income below 2 lacs.
- Six latest Colored& six white passport size photographs.
19) What is the intake capacity of Lucknow University ?
60 seats are filled up every year in the First year of BCA Course.
20) I want to know whether degrees of Lucknow University are recognized by the UGC and other professional bodies?
University Of Lucknow or Lucknow University (LU) is a government owned Indian research university based in Lucknow.
It is affiliated to University Grants Commission; Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU); Association of Indian Universities (AIU); Distance Education Council (DEC). Other accreditations include National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC); National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE); Bar Council of India (BCI). It was affiliated to UGC in the year 1921. LU has improved its facilities over the years and has managed to provide a number of Online facilities like getting latest-notification, filling up of admission forms available to students Online.
21) Is hostel facility available for students?
Yes,The University has separate Hostels for Boys and Girls available in the University.
22) Which resources are available in Lucknow university library?
Apart from regular text books, journals, law repoters, etc; our institute has also subscribed on-line legal debates like Manu patra and the laws.
23) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
24) When do I need to pay admission / tuition fee?
The first year fees is paid on the day of counselling/admission. Subsequent fees must be paid on the dates that will be notified through official website.
25) I have submitted my original documents at the time of counselling at the other college. What should I do now?
You should give us an acknowledgement for the deposition of original documents at other institution.