- Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Admission 2020
- Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Specialisations 2020
- Andhra University B.E. Specialisations 2020
- Andhra University B.Tech Specialisations 2020
- How to Apply for Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Admission …
- Documents Required for Andhra University Application Form 2020
- Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Selection Process 2020
- Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Counselling 2020
- Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Fee Structure 2020
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Andhra University is a popular and one of the oldest universities in India. Founded in 1926, the Andhra University offers a variety of courses to students for higher education. Several academic courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level are taught at Andhra University. The university provides diversity in streams, offering courses in arts, humanities, science, technology, law, commerce and engineering. It also has a separate school to run distance learning programmes.
In this article, we have talked about the Andhra University B.E. and B Tech Admission 2020. All the significant information related to B.E./ B.Tech admissions at Andhra University 2020 can be found here.
Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Admission 2020
Andhra University B E. and B Tech admissions 2020 will be done on the basis of the university’s entrance test. An entrance exam is conducted annually to test the knowledge of students before providing admissions to B.E. and B.Tech at Andhra University. AUEET is the entrance test conducted by Andhra University for B.E. and B.Tech admissions. The AUEET entrance exam will take place in the third week of May 2020.
The Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test structure and pattern 2020 is explained below. Go through it to have a better understanding of how the AUEET exam is conducted.
Mode of Examination
Number of Questions
Types of Questions
Multiple Choice type Questions (MCQs)
Number of Sections of the exam
Three- Physics, Maths, and Chemistry
Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Admission 2020 Important Dates
The important dates pertaining to the B.E. and B.Tech admissions of Andhra University in 2020 are given below. It is necessary to note these important dates so that you are able to keep track of Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Admission 2020 without missing anything.
Important Dates (Tentative)
Commencement of Application form
Last day to submit the Application form
3rd week of April 2020
Last week to submit the application form with a late fee of Rs. 1,500/-
4th week of April 2020
Availability of AUEET Admit Card
A week before the exam
Date of the Entrance Exam
Third Week of May 2020
The announcement of AUEET Result
Last Week of May 2020
Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2020
The eligibility criteria required for applying to Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech admissions are provided below. Ensure that you go through the Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech eligibility criteria 2020 before filling the application form.
- The candidate must have qualified class 12th or he/she should be appearing in the 12th final exams in the same year as applying for AUEET. The candidates have to fill in their choice of AUEET 2020 test centre when they are filling the application forms. Any request for the change in the test centre will not be considered by the university. Therefore, it is advised to fill in every detail very carefully. The AUEET is conducted in three places- Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, and Kakinada.
- The candidate should have completed his/her higher secondary education from a school in regular, full-time mode.
- The candidate should compulsorily have Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in his/her class 12th core subjects.
- The candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in the above mentioned compulsory subjects if he/she is a general candidate.
- In the case of belonging to a reserved category, the reserved candidate must have at least 45% in the above mentioned compulsory subjects.
The percentage of seats that are reserved is given below.
- 85% of the total seats are reserved for the local candidates that belong to the districts of Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Guntur, Vizianagaram, West Godavari, East Godavari, Prakasam, and Krishna belonging to Andhra University area.
- 33.33% of the total seats in each course will be reserved for women candidates in each category.
- 3% of the overall seats shall be reserved for the physically handicapped candidates.
- 15% seats will be reserved for the scheduled caste candidates, 6% seats will be reserved for the scheduled tribe candidates and 29% seats will be reserved for other listed backward classes.
Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Specialisations 2020
There are many B.E./ B.Tech specialisations that you can opt while applying for admissions at Andhra University. The list of Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Specialisations 2020 is given below.
Andhra University B.E. Specialisations 2020
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Electro-mechanical Engineering
- Civil Environmental Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Andhra University B.Tech Specialisations 2020
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Systems Engineering
- Ceramic Technology Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Chemical Engineering with Petro-Chemical Engineering
How to Apply for Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Admission 2020?
For admission to the Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech programmes 2020, candidates have to fill an online application form on the official website of the university. Check out the steps given below to apply for B.E. and B.Tech admissions at Andhra University here.
- Go to the official website of Andhra University.
- Fill in all the details correctly.
- Make sure you provide a valid email id and mobile number. They should be active always as any information regarding the exam and admission will be sent to you on your registered email or mobile number.
- The accepted format for uploading documents is jpg.
- Upload all the required documents in the size asked.
- Be very careful while submitting these details.
- After you are done filling the form, make the required payment online by using a debit or credit card.
Documents Required for Andhra University Application Form 2020
The list of documents that you will be required to upload while filling the application form of Andhra University are given below.
- The candidate’s number of admit card of the qualifying examination
- If the candidate has passed the qualifying examination then the percentage of marks and passing year.
- The class 10th certificate as a proof of the candidate’s date of birth.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- If valid, NCC/SPORTS /CAP etc certificate.
- Residential certificate for proof of local status
Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Selection Process 2020
The candidates will be selected for the Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech programmes depending on their rank and score in the entrance test (AUEET). The selected candidates will have to produce all of their original documents at the time of admission.
Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Counselling 2020
As per the counselling, schedule candidates have to appear in the Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech counselling 2020. The counselling rounds for B.E. and B.Tech admissions will be decided as per the number of seats remaining vacant and the number of qualifying candidates. The details of the Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech counselling will be released once the AUEET 2020 result is declared.
Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech Fee Structure 2020
The Andhra University B.E. and B.Tech fee structure varies from specialization to specialization. The B.E. and B.Tech fees range between Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 1.5 lakh annually. The university is yet to release the official B.E. and B.Tech fee structure for the upcoming academic year.