Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Master in Business Administration (MBA) is one of the best career options to pursue after the undergraduate program. Many popular management exams are offered by several institutions for admissions in MBA programs such as CMAT, ATMA, NMAT, IIFT, XAT, SNAP, MAT, etc. The rising demand for this program has created ample opportunities for the graduates in the country.
In Kolkata, several institutes and colleges are offering full-time MBA programs. Students who were unable to appear for CAT need not worry. There are many colleges in Kolkata offering direct admissions to MBA programs across various specialisations. Every institution has its own criteria for admission.
The basic requirement of these institutes is to have a graduation degree with a minimum passing percentage. However, direct admissions are mostly granted based on merit and some colleges also prefer to conduct GD and PI rounds. MBA colleges in Kolkata offer a variety of specialisations in Finance, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Operations, Business Analytics, Retail, International Business, Healthcare and Hospital, IT and Systems, etc.
MBA Colleges in Kolkata: Eligibility Criteria for Direct Admissions
Candidates can get direct admissions to the MBA program by meeting the eligibility requirements mentioned below.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- Students in the final year of their UG degree are also eligible.
- NRI students must have an authentic Student Visa along with a passport.
Documents Required for Direct MBA Admissions in Kolkata
Following are the required documents for Direct MBA Admissions in Kolkata.
- Class 10th & 12th Mark sheet and Certificate.
- UnderGraduate Provisional Certificates / Mark Sheets.
- Aadhar Card.
- Four Latest Passport Size Photographs.
- Transfer and Migration Certificate. (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (If applicable).
- Gap Year Certificate (If Any).
MBA Colleges in Kolkata Offering Direct Admissions
Aspirants can check the list of top colleges in Kolkata offering direct admissions to the MBA program. Students can opt for any specialisation of their choice.
MBA Colleges in Kolkata
INR 12.85 Lacs
INR 8.05 Lacs
International School of Business and Media, Kolkata
INR 8 Lacs
INR 3.75 lacs
INR 3.60 Lacs
How to get Direct Admission to Top MBA Colleges in Kolkata?
In most of the institutes and colleges in Kolkata, entrance exams are mandatory to get admissions to the top MBA institute. However, several colleges accept direct admissions to the MBA program without any entrance exam. The direct admission process is explained below.
- Direct Admission through Management Quota Seats: In most of the MBA colleges in Kolkata, candidates are required to have a minimum of 50% aggregate during the whole undergraduate program.
- Direct Admission through Institutional Quota Seats: Institute reserve certain seats for direct admissions. Therefore, candidates interested in admission must visit the institute/college campus and complete the admission requirements and fee payment. Seats available through institutional quota vary from institution to institution.
Low Ranking Top MBA Colleges in Kolkata
Students who don't score well in the admission exams conducted by several top MBA institutes need not panic. Here is the list of low-ranking MBA institutes in Kolkata providing admissions to aspirants regardless of their scores.
MBA Colleges in Kolkata
Techno Main, Salt Lake
Heritage Institute of Technology Management Education Centre, Kolkata
We hope this article has helped you in finding the MBA Colleges in Kolkata offering Direct Admissions!
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for all the latest updates!
For admission-related details, aspirants can fill out the Common Application Form (CAF) and avail free counselling from our experts. For any queries, students can write to us through the Q&A Zone or call on the toll-free student helpline number 1800-5729877.