Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The IMIT OJEE MBA cutoff 2023 is the minimum score required to score in OJEE to be eligible for admission to the IMIT MBA program. The cutoff is different for each category, such as General, OBC, SC, and ST and for each specialisation including Finance, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE), an entrance exam conducted by the Odisha State Council of Higher Education (OSCHE), is the only pathway to the MBA program at IMIT for the 2023-25 academic year.
The Institute of Management & Information Technology (IMIT) is a private college located in Cuttack, Odisha, India. It was established in 1998 and is affiliated with the Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT). The renowned institute offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses, including an MBA. Let us now get a deeper understanding into IMIT OJEE MBA cutoff 2023 (expected) along with previous year cutoffs.
Also Read: OJEE MBA Cutoff 2023
IMIT MBA OJEE Cutoff 2023 (Expected)
Below mentioned is the Institute of Management and Information Technology MBA OJEE Cutoff 2023:
MBA - TFW
OJEE Cutoff Previous year trends (Category-wise)
Below mentioned is the previous year Institute of Management and Information Technology MBA OJEE Cutoff 2023:
Institute of Management & Information Technology
Also read: List of Colleges Accepting OJEE 2023 Score for MBA Admissions
Factors Affecting IMIT OJEE MBA Cutoff 2023
The IMIT OJEE MBA cutoff 2023 is affected by a number of factors, including the following:
- The number of seats available in the IMIT MBA program.
- The number of candidates who appear for the OJEE MBA exam.
- The performance of the candidates in the OJEE MBA exam.
- The category of the candidate.
- The specialisation chosen by the candidate.
IMIT Counselling Process 2023 through OJEE
The step-by-step detailed OJEE 2023 counselling process has been provided below:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official OJEE website and click on the "New Registration" button.
- Read and carefully scan the "Agreement" page and click on the "I Agree" button.
- Fill in the registration details on the new page, including selecting the appropriate course, entering the Application Number, and Date of Birth. Keep this information confidential.
- Click on the "Submit" button to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Online Form Filling
- During Step 1 of the OJEE 2023 counseling process, candidates will be required to enter additional information.
- The additional information includes mobile number, address, bank details, and email address.
- The information provided during Step 1 will be displayed to the candidates during this process.
- Candidates will receive an OTP (One-Time Password) on their registered mobile number or email address for verification purposes.
- It is essential for candidates to provide a valid email ID and mobile number to ensure smooth communication with the authorities.
- In the next step, candidates will be asked to create a password and confirm it by typing it again in the "Confirm Password" box.
- The password should be 8 to 13 characters long and must include at least one capital letter, one small letter, one numeric character, and one special character.
- It is important for candidates to keep their passwords confidential for subsequent stages of the process.
Step 3: Details Verification
- Candidates will be given the option to verify the details entered during the registration step.
- If any incorrect information is found, candidates can click on the "Edit" button to make the necessary changes.
- It is crucial for candidates to ensure that they have correctly filled in the category and sub-category fields to avoid issues during the seat allotment process.
- Once all the entered details are confirmed to be correct, candidates need to click on the "Confirm Registration" button.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the filled registration form as it will be required during the document verification process.
Step 4: Counselling Process Fee Payment
In this step, candidates are required to log in to their accounts and make a payment of INR 450/- as the counselling registration fee using any of the available online payment methods.
Step 5: Choice Filling
- After depositing the registration fee, candidates proceed to the Choice Filling step.
- The Choice Filling button is visible on the menu bar and redirects candidates to the instruction page.
- Candidates carefully read and understand the instructions before proceeding.
- The Choice Filling page displays two blocks with names of branches & colleges and choices filled by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to provide maximum choices by clicking on the "Add" button.
- The order of choices can be altered using the "Move" and "Swap" buttons.
- One branch and one college count as one choice.
- TFW scheme eligible candidates can choose from both TFW and non-TFW seat offering colleges and branches.
- Saving choices is done by repeatedly clicking on the "Save & Continue" button.
- Candidates can check the status of their seat allotment in the Mock Results.
- Based on the Mock Result, candidates may alter their choices and preferences.
- Choice locking process starts after the Mock Result.
- Candidates verify their entered choices and click on the "Lock" button.
- An OTP is sent to their mobile number for verification, which they enter in the designated text box and submit.
- Once locked, choices cannot be unlocked.
- If a candidate fails to lock choices, the system automatically locks the options.
- Finally, candidates click on the "Print Locked Choice" button.
Step 6: Announcement of Seat Allotment List
- The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board will release the merit list and seat allotment list based on the candidates' choices and available openings in colleges and universities.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their allotment need to report to the nodal offices for document verification.
- In case a candidate is not satisfied with their allocation, they can wait for subsequent lists to be announced by the authorities.
- The merit list and seat allotment process ensure transparency and fairness in the admission procedure.
- It is important for candidates to keep track of the announcements and follow the instructions provided by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board.
Step 7: Verification of Documents at Nodal Centres
- Candidates need to report to the allocated Nodal Centres for document verification.
- All necessary documents must be carried, both original and self-attested.
- The Registration slip and proof of admission fee payment should also be presented.
- Failure to clear the document verification round will result in a refund of the admission fee, and the allocated seats will be declared vacant for the next round.
- Candidates must visit the Nodal Centre's computer counter to obtain proof of successful document verification.
- Candidates have the option to either freeze the allocated seat or opt for the upgradation process.
- Failure to report at the Nodal Centre within the specified date will lead to seat cancellation and a refund of the admission fee (if applicable).
- Candidates who fail to submit the admission fee within the given time will have their allocated seats revoked.
- It is not mandatory for candidates to bring documents mentioning their locked choices to the Nodal Centres.
- Once a candidate's documents are verified at the Nodal Centre, subsequent visits to the centre are not required for further rounds.
The OJEE MBA cutoff 2023 for IMIT serves as a critical criterion for selecting candidates who possess the necessary skills, aptitude, and determination to excel in the MBA program. It ensures that students receive a quality education and enhances their career prospects by providing a competitive advantage in the job market. The cutoff acts as a fair and transparent selection process, enabling deserving candidates to secure a seat at IMIT based on their merit.
Additionally, meeting the cutoff opens doors to extensive networking opportunities and access to a strong alumni network, further boosting students' professional growth. Aspiring MBA students should understand the significance of the OJEE MBA cutoff and strive to meet or exceed it, recognizing the long-term benefits it offers in terms of education, career, and personal development. IMIT's commitment to maintaining academic excellence through the cutoff criteria cements its position as a premier institute for pursuing an MBA, attracting ambitious individuals who seek a transformative educational experience.
|OJEE M.Tech Cutoff 2023||OJEE B.Tech Cutoff 2023|
|OJEE MCA Cutoff 2023||OJEE 2023 Marks Vs Rank Analysis|
Fill out the Common Application Form (CAF) for any help regarding admission to MBA Colleges. If you have any queries or doubts, make sure you check out our CollegeDekho QnA Zone or call on our toll-free helpline number 1800-572-9877.