Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
NIMCET 2022 Counselling: The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jamshedpur has commenced the counselling process of NIMCET 2022 from July 7, 2022 on its official website - www.nimcet.in. The counselling process is being conducted in the online mode for all the candidates who qualify for the exam. Through the counseling process, the students will be allotted seats on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the NIMCET 2022 exam. Before the counseling starts, the candidates will have to fill in their choices and upload the required documents. The candidates will have to upload the documents as per the format prescribed by the exam authority.
Since the NIMCET result 2022 is out, candidates can check the NIMCET 2022 cutoff now. The candidates can check the list of documents required for NIMCET 2022 Counselling from this page which will help them through the process.
NIMCET 2022 Counselling Dates
The candidates can check the important dates for NIMCET 2022 Counselling from the table below:
Publication of NIMCET 2022 result
July 5, 2022
Choice filling & documents uploading (with non-refundable counselling fee Rs 1000)
July 7 to 12, 2022
1st round seat allotment/ upgradation
July 14, 2022
First round of online reporting
July 15 to July 19, 2022
Second round seat allotment/ upgradation
July 21, 2022
Second round of online reporting for fresh allotted candidates
July 22 to July 25, 2022
Third round seat allotment/ upgradation
July 27, 2022
Third round of online reporting for fresh allotted candidates & and Online Institute Admission by paying the Partial Admission fee
July 28 to August 1, 2022
Announcement of vacant seats
August 3, 2022
Documents required for NIMCET 2022 Counselling
Listed below are the important documents that candidates will have to upload for NIMCET 2022 Counselling:
Class 10 Marksheet & Certificates
Class 12 Marksheet & Certificates
Income Certificate (If Applicable)
Category Certificate (If Applicable)
Government Issued Identity Card
NIMCET 2022 Counselling Process
The counselling process of NIMCET 2022 takes place in the following stages
Registration and Choice Filling & Locking:
- Candidates are required to register themselves by entering their login credentials
- Candidates can fill choices of colleges as per their preferences
- Candidates need to submit/lock their choices before the deadline.
- Candidates should take a printout copy of filled choices as it will be required at the time of the counselling process of NIMCET 2022
Seat Allotment & Personally Reporting:
- Candidates will be alloted seats on the basis of filled choices & rank
- There will four rounds for the NIMCET 2022 seat allotment
- If a candidate gets a seat according to their given preferences then they will have to report to the allotted institute within a specified time period
- Candidates need to carry their original documents/certificate to the allotted institutions at the time of counselling verification
- Candidates must download their seat allotment letter from the official website
Surrender of the Seats:
Candidates who do not want to go further with the allotted institution and want to participate in another round of counselling process need to surrender their previous seat by submitting a prescribed application.
NIMCET Participating Institutes & Seat Matrix
For more updates on NIMCET, stay tuned to College Dekho.