Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
JEECUP 2022 Round 2 Counselling: The Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEEC) of Uttar Pradesh will hold JEECUP 2022 counselling dates from June 20 to August 15. The chosen applicants will be allowed to take part in the counselling process of JEECUP 2022 for admissions to the participating institutes. Candidates should register, pay the fee, and fill out their choices according to their preferences during JEECUP 2022 counselling. The results of the JEECUP 2022 seat allocation will be published online. Seats will be assigned based on their rank, preferences, and seat availability. Learn more about JEECUP Counselling 2022 in this article
JEECUP 2022 Round 2 Counselling Dates
Here are the important dates for JEECUP 2022 Round 2 counselling –
Round 2 - New Registration, Payment of Registration Fee
To be notified
Round 2 - Seat Allotment
To be notified
Round 2 - Online Freeze/Float Selection, Document Verification at Help Centres (only for Freeze candidates)
To be notified
Round 2 - Security Fee Payment (Rs. 3000) by Float Candidates and Institute Fee Payment by Freeze Candidates through Login
To be notified
Important Instructions about JEECUP 2022 Round 2 Counselling
Before taking part in Round 2 counselling of JEECUP 2022, the candidates will need to keep the following instructions in mind –
- Fresh candidates who did not take part or register for Round 1 can participate in Round 2 counselling. Such candidates will need to register through jeecup.nic.in by paying the counselling fee
- Candidates choosing the ‘Floating’ option in Round 1 shall be considered for Round 2 counselling
- Candidates choosing the ‘Freezing’ option in Round 1 are not eligible for Round 2 counselling
- Candidates choosing the ‘Floating’ option in Round 1 and failed to pay the seat allotment fee are not eligible for Round 2 counselling
- Fresh candidates choosing the ‘Floating’ option in Round 2 should pay the seat acceptance fee to be eligible for Round 3
- Candidates who have chosen the ‘Floating’ option in Round 1 and paid the seat acceptance fee are not required to pay seat acceptance if they chose the ‘Floating’ option in Round 2 as well
- No separate counselling fee payment is required for the candidates who had already registered for Round 1
- ‘Floating’ option shall be available to all candidates participating in Round 2 and upgradation in Round 3 can be possible
Eligibility Criteria for JEECUP 2022 Round 2 Counselling
Here in the table given is the detailed eligibility criteria for JEECUP 2022 Round 2 counselling –
Eligibility Rule 1
Only the candidates belonging to UP state are eligible for Round 2 counselling.
Eligibility Rule 2
Candidates who had selected the ‘Floating’ option in Round 1 & paid a seat acceptance fee of Rs. 3,000 are eligible for Round 2.
Eligibility Rule 3
Candidates who did not register for Round 1 can do a fresh registration for Round 2. However, such candidates should have a valid rank/ appeared for JEECUP 2022.
JEECUP 2022 Counseling Required Documents
All qualifying candidates need to be present at the Counseling location with the following certificates/documents:
- Mark sheet of classes 10th and 12th.
- Certificates of 10th and 12th classes.
- Admit card of EECUP 2022
- JEECUP 2022 counselling letter
- Scorecard of the JEECUP 2022.
- Valid photo identification (Aadhar card, voter ID card, PAN card, or driver's licence).
- If relevant, a certificate of caste.
- Certificate of residence.
- Passport-size photos taken recently (2 copies)
JEECUP 2022 Round 2 Counselling Fee (only for Fresh Candidates)
Fresh candidates registering for JEECUP 2022 Round 2 counselling should note that he/ she should pay a counselling fee of Rs. 250. The counselling fee payment can be done online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking facility. Candidates should pay the required fee through any of the available channels after successful document verification. The admission process will be incomplete if the fee is not paid. Freeze applicants should pay the institute fee online, whereas float candidates should pay the security fee (Rs. 3000).
We hope that the above explanation helped you in getting an idea of JEECUP 2022 Round 2 counselling. For the latest counselling updates of UP Polytechnic admission 2022, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.