Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The biggest dilemma a student faces after qualifying for an engineering entrance exam like JEE Main, JEE Advanced and any other state-level exam is which college they should target after qualifying for the entrance exam. Although it is expected that a student who chooses to appear in a national-level entrance exam, for example, JEE Main, should be well-aware of all those colleges or institutions which accepts JEE Main scores while offering admission. Yet, it is important that the student takes into consideration all the factors before zeroing in on the college which suits his needs. This is where CollegeDekho’s College Predictor comes to the fore. It uses a complex algorithm to determine the best options for a student based on the detailed input provided by him/her.
Before proceeding any further on how the college predictor tool helps the students in identifying the best colleges for them, it is imperative that the student must know all the peculiar details about CollegeDekho’s College Predictor tool.
What is CollegeDekho’s B E/B Tech College Predictor Tool?
CollegeDekho’s College Predictor tool is a mechanism through which the students can easily get a list of all those colleges which they can target getting into after qualifying for an entrance exam. The students have to just enter the required details in the vacant text box and click on the “Submit” button to avail the result of the tool.
Steps to Use B E/B Tech College Predictor Tool
In order to use CollegeDekho’s College Predictor tool, the students have to follow these simple steps mentioned below:
Visit the official site of CollegeDekho.
Click on the link - Register (for new entrants only) and provide all the asked personal details like name, date of birth, contact details etc. and click on “Register”.
After the successful registration, you can hover the cursor over the “Engineering” section visible on the top portion of the page. It will display the list of all the engineering entrance exams, colleges and state-wise colleges.
Click on the relevant exam from the available list of exams which will take you to the overview page of the relevant exam.
Then you will see a “Scroll Sideways” button which you have to click until the “College Predictor” page appears. Click on the same.
Enter all the required details in the vacant text boxes and click on “Submit”.
A confirmation page will again appear on the screen containing the details which you provided during the registration step. Click on the “Submit” tab again
All the relevant colleges as per the score entered by you will appear on the device screen.
Benefits of using JEE Main 2022 college predictor tool
JEE Main 2022 College Predictor is an advanced but simple tool that can help students predict a college where they can seek admission based on their JEE Main results. JEE Main College Predictor 2022 is a useful tool for resolving all the doubts and uncertainties that exist in their minds.
- The JEE Main 2022 College Predictor tool relieves students' concerns and worries about which colleges to apply to depending on their high JEE scores and which college they will be assigned to during the JEE Main 2022 counseling process
- The JEE Main College Predictor tool has been developed using advanced AI that will predict a higher number of engineering colleges where students may want to be accepted in India
- JEE Main Predictor 2022 helps students find detailed information about all colleges they may be admitted to for their percentage in the JEE 2022 exams
- Early knowledge about colleges will help students evaluate courses, resources, fees, levels, placement, and other aspects of predicted colleges and make the right decision
- The JEE Main College Predictor tool also shows that whether based on the information provided, candidates have good, weak, or difficult opportunities to enter a particular college
List of Popular College Predictor Links
The following table comprises the direct link to some of the most popular engineering entrance exam college predictors: