Are you feeling lost and unsure about what career path to take after completing 12th standard?
Say goodbye to confusion and hello to a bright future!
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Do's & Don'ts You Must Keep in Mind for JEE Main 2023: If you are appearing in JEE Main exam, there are certain important things that students should keep in mind. JEE Main 2023 is one of the most popular engineering exams in India and lakhs of students take part in it. In the final days of the exam, students must be aware of the JEE Main 2023 exam guidelines that they must follow on the exam day, before the exam day, and in the JEE Main exam center.
Important Link - JEE Main 2023 Question Paper April 6
JEE exam are administered in two shifts, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (morning shift) and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. (evening shift), at various JEE Main 2023 exam centersaround the nation and overseas. Candidates are urged to be comfortable and joyful on the day of the exam and to give it their all. This can also help you avoid activities on the last day that tend to raise your worry level. Here are some EE Main 2023 Do’s and Don'ts that students must be aware of.
JEE Main 2023 Exam Day Guidelines for 1 Day Before the Exam
Scoring a rank in the JEE Main exam is not tough if you have studied well and have enough confidence in your preparation. When the JEE Main exam 2023 is just another day, students must follow the given JEE Main 2023 guidelines.
- You should go through your notes again just before the exam. However, do not introduce any new questions or topics. This is strictly forbidden since it will raise your stress level, which will have a detrimental influence on your performance. However, you can review some of your flashcards or revision notes
- Have trust in yourself, and before going to bed, visualize yourself passing the exam successfully. This exercise aids in stress reduction and confidence building.
- Take a shower before heading to the examination center
- On the day of the exam, it is critical to maintaining your body and mind in balance. As a result, eating a light breakfast on an empty stomach may increase anxiety
Quick Link: JEE Main 2023: Last Minute Preparation Tips
JEE Main 2023 Exam Day Guidelines for the Exam Venue
The JEE Main exam 2023 is organized in a very proper way. The authorities have strict JEE Main 2023 exam day guidelines that students must follow. Read the points below to know the do’s and don'ts of the JEE Main 2023 exam.
- Visit your JEE Main exam center 2023 a day before the exam to become acquainted with the place and to consider aspects such as time and distance.
- Make sure you arrive at the exam center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time shown on your JEE Main 2023 admit card. Candidates who arrive after the gate closes will not be permitted to access the testing facility. Candidates will be subjected to a number of obligatory processes, thus being on time is critical.
- Before leaving the test venue, candidates must write their name and roll number at the top of the sheet and return the papers and admission card to the Invigilator
Quick Link: JEE Main 2023 Exam Day Instructions
Attendance Marking in JEE Main 2023
JEE Main students will be expected to fill out an attendance sheet given by the invigilator. They must sign the attendance form and leave their left-hand thumb impression. Candidates must also include a colored passport-sized picture that matches the one on the JEE Main 2023 application form. They must guarantee that their left-hand thumb imprint is clean and free of tattoos or henna (Mehendi).
Quick Link - What to expect in JEE Main 2023
JEE Main Exam Day Guidelines 2023 for Attempting Paper
Once you have arrived at the exam center, completed the entrance procedure, seated, and received the JEE Main paper, you must keep the following JEE Main 2023 exam day guidelines in mind while attempting the paper.
- Attempt the paper with a calm mind.
- Fill out the attendance page in legible handwriting with the needed information, including your signature, left-hand thumb impression, and photographs. The left-hand thumb impression is crisp and clean
- When you get the paper, if you find any question difficult, don't panic. There are many other questions that you must know. Your motive for scoring JEE Main cutoff marksshould not be jeopardized by seeing some questions that you don't know how to answer
- Look at the easier questions first, solve them thoroughly, and then go on to the difficult problems. While solving, keep in mind the JEE Main marking system 2023, which indicates that 1 mark would be deducted for each incorrect attempt. So, try answering those questions which you already know
- While solving the paper, maintain your time accuracy.
- Once you have finished the paper go through your answer and double-check that there is no mistake
Quick Link: JEE Main 2023 Paper Solving Strategy
Don't Take Stress & Maintain Calm
One of the crucial JEE Main 2023 exam day guidelines for students is that they should not take too much stress and overthink their preparation. As rightly said by Christian D. Larson, author, and teacher
“Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.”
Students must be confident about their JEE Main 2023 preparation. Avoid coming under peer pressure and comparing your exam preparation with other students. To minimize pressure and worry, you would need appropriate rest and sleep before the last day of the exam. Eat healthy food, do some productive activity, and maintain your calm. You must be confident and have an attitude that “I have given my best for the exam preparation and will perform well in the JEE Main exam”
List of Colleges for 5,000 to 10,000 Rank in TS POLYCET 2023
List of Colleges for 10,000 to 25,000 Rank in TS POLYCET 2023
TS POLYCET 2023 Marks vs Rank
TS POLYCET 2023 Passing Marks
TS POLYCET EEE Cutoff 2023: Check Previous Year's Closing Ranks
TS POLYCET CSE Cutoff 2023: Check Previous Year's Polytechnic Diploma Closing Ranks