Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
NEET exam has been postponed twice due to the COVID-19 outbreak in India and the exam took place on 13th September 2020. The exam was held in offline mode i.e., OMR - Optical Mark Recognition based. It is witnessed that NEET aspirants get confused about the process of answering questions in the OMR Sheet.
NTA has released the NEET 2020 OMR Sheet. The scanned copy of the NEET 2020 OMR Sheet has been uploaded by NTA and Recorded Responses for the candidates. The challenges can be recorded on https://ntaneet.nic.in by using candidate login. The facility is available till 7th October 2020. Candidates are required to pay an online fee of Rs. 1000 as processing fee for each question challenge. Candidates can match their answers from the OMR sheets with the NEET 2020 Answer Key for all the subjects of NEET including Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). NEET 2020 Phase 2 exam took place on October 14, 2020. NTA is yet to release NEET 2020 Phase 2 OMR Sheet.
NEET 2020 OMR Sheet Dates
The important dates pertaining to the NEET 2020 OMR Sheet are as follows:
|NEET 2020 OMR Sheet Availability||5th-7th Oct 2020 till (6 pm)|
|NEET 2020 Phase 2 OMR Sheet Availability||16th Oct 2020 (Released)|
|Payment of Processing Fee via NET Banking||7th Oct 2020|
Process to Challenge NEET 2020 OMR Sheet and Recorded Responses
The process to challenge the NEET 2020 OMR Sheet are as follows:
- Visit https://ntaneet.nic.in
- Login with your application number and password and submit
- Click on the tab- Select OMR Challenge
- You will see 180 questions and click on the Selection Questions for which you wish to challenge the recorded response.
- If you wish to challenge you may choose the options provided in the candidate's claim column.
- After selecting your desired question you wish to challenge submit the same.
- You will see a screen displaying your challenges
- Click on Final Submit.
- Click on Go For Payment
- Select mode of payment and pay your processing fee of INR 1,000 for each question challenged.
- After the payment of fees print the NEET 2020 OMR Challenge Receipt.
- In case the challenge is found correct the processing fee will be refunded in the same account.
NEET 2020 Result will most likely be announced on 12th October 2020 by NTA.
We have come up with an article about guidelines and a sample OMR Sheet for NEET 2020. This article on NEET 2020 Sample OMR Sheet will help students understand the right way to mark answers on the OMR and details to be filled on the same.
What is NEET OMR Sheet?
NEET OMR sheet is provided to the students in the exam hall along with the question booklet. While filling the NEET OMR sheet examines should make sure that they mark the answers only on the OMR sheet and candidates should not mark answers in the question booklet.
Details to be filled on NEET OMR Sheet?
Before you start marking answers on the NEET OMR sheet, you will be required to fill in some important details. Candidates should ensure that they only use Blue or Black Ball Point Pen Only. Check out the other important details to be filled on the NEET OMR Sheet below. he NEET OMR Sheet will have two sides- the front side and the backside. The front side will have all the important instructions. Before you start filling the OMR sheet go through the guidelines so that you do miss out on the important details.
- NEET Roll Number in Numerals (mentioned on admit card)
- NEET Roll Number in Words (running hand)
- Name of the Candidate (in capital letters)
- Father's Name (in capital letters)
- Centre Number
- Centre of Examination (in running hand)
|NEET 2020 Exam Centres- Cities, Address, Location, Code|
How to Mark Answers on NEET OMR Sheet?
Check out some of the important points regarding how to mark answers on NEET OMR Sheet
- While selecting the answer make sure you darken the complete circle in NEET OMR Sheet.
- Darken only one circle for each question.
- Make sure that you do not make any stray marks on the NEET OMR Sheet. It will be considered invalid.
- Rough work must not be done on the answer sheet.
- No change in the answer once marked is allowed.
Important Instructions Regarding NEET OMR Sheet
We have come up with important instructions regarding the NEET OMR Sheet which will help you on the day of examination.
- NEET 2020 OMR Sheet will be inside the sealed Test Booklet. Make sure that you do not break the seal before the invigilator makes the announcement to do so.
- The NEET 2020 OMR Sheet will have Side 1 and Side 2,
- Candidates should ensure that the Test Booklet on Side 2 of the OMR sheet is the same as on the Test Booklet.
Candidates can check the sample NEET OMR Sheet given below to know the exact process of marking answers. This will help avoid any last-minute confusion during the exam day.
Students can download this sample PDF of the NEET OMR Sheet to practice how to mark answers. The PDF given above is just for reference it may vary from the real NEET OMR Sheet.
NEET Related Articles
Click on the given below to know more about NEET 2020
|How to Score 600+ in NEET 2020||NEET Predicted Question Paper 2020|
|NEET 2020 Tie- Breaker Policy||NEET 2020 Tie Reservation Policy|