Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
KCET 2021 first round seat allotment result has been released on November 27, and the candidates should be aware of the instructions to be followed after checking the allotment status. All those who filled the option entry form are eligible for seat allotment. The candidate’s rank in KCET 2021 is strictly considered with regard to the seat allotment. Apart from the rank, reservation policy, the total number of seats available and options filled by the candidate are taken into consideration to process the seat allotment. On this page, you can check some of the important instructions that have to be followed after checking the first round seat allotment result of KCET 2021.
|November 29, 2021:KCET 2021 Seat Acceptance Process Started|
Instructions Regarding Seat Acceptance after KCET 2021 First Allotment
After checking the seat allotment result, the candidates will have four options to choose from -
Also Read: KCET 2021 Round 1 Cutoff
Steps to Pay KCET 2021 Seat Acceptance Fee
Here are the steps to pay KCET 2021 seat acceptance fee -
- After checking the seat allotment result on the official website, download the Challan from the candidate portal
- Take the printout of the Challan
- Affix your signature on the Challan
- Visit the nearest bank listed by KEA on Challan
- Go to the cash deposit counter and deposit the course fee
- Collect the receipt
Also Read: KCET Counselling Process 2021
How to Download KCET 2021 Admission Order?
Here are the simple steps to download the KCET 2021 admission order -
- The admission order will be available one hour after the payment of the admission fee
- The candidates will have to log in on the KEA website with the CET number
- The option to download the admission order will be available on the screen
- Download and take the printout of the admission order
- Affix your signature on the admission order
The seat acceptance process is allowed from November 29 to December 1, 2021. Candidates will have to report to the college within the specified date (December 3, 2021). The candidates need to carry all the original documents that were carried during the document verification process.
For the latest KCET 2021 news, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.