UPSEE MBA 2019 is a state-level examination for admission to postgraduate management programmes at various state-level colleges and institutes in Uttar Pradesh. The UPSEE MBA 2019 is an online entrance exam which is conducted by the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, popularly known as AKTU. The exam is usually held in the month of May.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Important Dates:
|Commencement of UPSEE MBA 2019 Registration||January 2019|
|Last Date of UPSEE MBA 2019 Registration||March 2019|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee and for Online Application Form||1st week of April 2019|
|Release of Online Admit Cards||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last Date to download UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|UPSEE MBA 2019 Exam Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of UPSEE MBA 2019 Result||1st week of June 2019|
UPSEE MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
To appear in the UPSEE MBA 2019 exam, it is mandatory for the candidates to meet the required UPSEE MBA 2019 eligibility criteria. Check out the UPSEE 2019 eligibility criteria below:
- There is no age restriction for the UPSEE MBA 2019 entrance test.
- Candidate applying for UPSEE MBA 2019 must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with 50% as the minimum aggregate.
- However, candidates from the reserved category (SC/ST) have a relaxation of 5% in the aggregate.
- Interested applicant must have studied and cleared Mathematics both in class 12th and at the bachelor’s level.
- Candidates must have appeared in the national level exams such as CAT/ MAT/ CMAT and shall have a valid score.
Note*- NRI and Foreign Candidates are eligible to apply for UPSEE MBA 2019 if they fulfil the above mentioned eligibility criteria.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Syllabus:
UPSEE MBA 2019 syllabus consists of four sections. Listed below is the detailed information about the UPSEE MBA 2019 syllabus:
- Section A: (English Language): This section will consist of various topics from English grammar such as vocabulary, sentence correction, synonyms, antonyms and others
- Section B: (General Awareness): This will check the candidate's general knowledge such as general aptitude, current awareness, science, culture, trade etc.
- Section C: (Numerical Aptitude): This will include questions from Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Tables etc.
- Section D: (Thinking and Decision Making): It will check the candidates creative thinking and verbal reasoning.
UPSEE MBA Exam Pattern 2019:
The UPSEE MBA exam is conducted in online mode. The table given below explains the exam pattern of UPSEE MBA 2019:
|Exam Name||Exam Duration||Type of Questions||Total Number of Questions||Total Number of Marks||Maximum Marks of a Question|
|UPSEE MBA||2 Hours||Objective||400||100||4|
How to Apply for UPSEE MBA 2019?
- The application process for UPSEE MBA 2019 is completely online.
- To apply for the same, candidates need to register online by providing their personal information, academic and professional experience.
- After that, candidates need to select three cities where they can take the test and upload the photograph and signature as per the specified format.
- Once this is done, candidates need to save the details, submit the same and pay the application fee.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Registration & Application Form:
UPSEE MBA 2019 registration is a three-step process which includes filling the application form, uploading the documents and paying the application fees. Given below is the step by step process for UPSEE MBA 2019 registration.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Application Form
- Visit the official website of the UPSEE and click on the apply button.
- Fill in all the personal, academic and professional details.
- Choose three preferred exam centres and after that create a password and security question.
- You will be provided with an auto-generated application number and password. Please save the same for future reference.
- Verify all the details and submit the application form.
You are required to upload your recent coloured photograph in JPEG Format and the file size should not be more than 100 Kb along with the signature of the maximum file size of 30 Kb.
- The UPSEE MBA 2019 application fee can be paid in online mode via Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking.
- The application fee for general category candidates is Rs.1,300 whereas for the reserved category candidates (SC/ST) is Rs.650.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card
Aspirants can download the UPSEE MBA 2019 admit card from the official website of the UPSEE in the second week of April 2019. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the UPSEE MBA hall ticket to appear in the examination.
The steps to download the UPSEE MBA 2019 admit card are as follows:
- Visit the official website and enter your respective application and password.
- The UPSEE MBA 2019 admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference.
Note*- If there is any mistake or issue related to the admit card, documents such as two passport size photographs, the copy of application form and Rs. 25 for re-issuance UPSEE MBA admit card have to be submitted.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Answer Key:
There is no official answer key for UPSEE MBA 2019 as it is a computer-based test. But, many private institutes and coaching centres release the unofficial answer keys for UPSEE MBA exam.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Results:
UPSEE MBA 2019 result will be announced on the official website in the first week of June 2019. Candidates can check their UPSEE MBA 2019 result by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of UPSEE.
- Click on the link - UPSEE MBA 2019 Result
- Enter your roll number and date of birth
- UPSEE MBA 2019 result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the result and take a print out of the same for future use.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Cut Off
The UPSEE MBA 2019 cut off will be released by AKTU. UPSEE MBA cut off 2019 is the minimum percentage required for the admission to the MBA programmes offered by AKTU affiliated management colleges and institutes in Uttar Pradesh. The UPSEE MBA 2019 cut off is required to shortlist the candidates for counselling and admissions.
UPSEE MBA 2019 Counselling:
Candidates who will score equal marks or more than UPSEE MBA 2019 cut off will be eligible for the counselling round. For UPSEE MBA 2019 counselling, qualifying candidates have to register themselves on the official website. The counselling process usually starts in June after the announcement of the results.
Steps involved in the UPSEE MBA 2019 counselling are as follows:
- You are required to register on the official website.
- During the counselling round, you are required to carry all the necessary documents for verification.
- Seats are allotted on the basis of merit and on the candidate's choice of the institution. Also, the seat allotments for each round will be declared separately.
Documents Required for UPSEE MBA 2019 Counseling
- UPSEE MBA 2019 Admit Card
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
UPSEE MBA 2019 Exam Centre:
UPSEE MBA 2019 exam centres are located in the following cities:
|Noida and Greater Noida||Muzaffarnagar||Kanpur|
Top MBA Colleges Accepting UPSEE MBA 2019 Score:
- C.S.J.M Kanpur University, Kanpur
- M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
- M.G. Kashi Vidyapith University, Varanasi
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi-Farsi University, Lucknow.
- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
- Institute of Business Studies, Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut
- V.B.S. Purvanchal University, Jaunpur
- Dr. R.M.L. Avadh University, Fazalpur
- Sir Chhotu Ram Institute of Engineering & Technology, Ch. Charan Singh Campus, Meerut
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for other exam updates and news.