Admission Open in RGI for session 2019
Rathinam Group of Institutions the students are endowed with modern 70 acres infra and convenient amenities that make their life easy in college hours, alongside make learning more interesting. RGC has academic facilities like advance Computer labs, Auditorium. Advance Classrooms with Projector, Seminar hall and non-academic facilities like Canteen with fresh and nutritious food, power supply, 24 hrs water supply, ATM, Swimming Pool, Transport facilities, Hostel facilities for boys & girls students in on campus. RGC have other extracurricular activities clubs & societies likes Green Club, Road safety club, Communication Skill Development Club, etc.
Area 70 Acres
Sports Grounds 2
Total Students 4000
- Convo. Hall
- Cls. Room
- Swimming Pool
- Seminar Hall
- Power Backup
- Cold Water
Rathinam Group of Institutions RGI Coimbatore, with facilities including Canteen, Mess, Sports, Swimming Pool, WiFi, Cupboards Availability, Curtains, Bed, Electrical Appliances, Table, Chair, TV room, Power Backup, Hot Water, Cold Water
Interested in this college?
Students Activities & Clubs
It is a place where students can develop their creativity and learn about different art and handicraft works.
The Fashion Club motivates the student and the activity based learning. The acivities involved in Toy making,painting,Beauty Tips, teach the students to make Gift items for their loved ones. Events are planned like Printing Techniques, making of tradional Jewellery and Liquid Embroidery
- To provide basic knowledge about handicrafts.
- To help in women empowerment by providing them source to start their small scale business in artistic products.
- To promote self employment.
- Toy Making
- Jewellery Making
- Gift Items
To disseminate information gained through consumer clubs among their fellow students as well as among the people living in their respective locality to organise and actively participate in consumer protection programmes organised in college as well as in the locality to observe National Consumer Day and World Consumer Rights day.
- To educate consumers, balance consumer needs and degree of protection and to provide relevant consumer rights and entitlements.
- To advise individual consumers and protect their rights.
- To ensure prices of goods are fair and appropriate with relevance to its quality and value.
- To work with the existing laws in order to protect consumer’s interest and general health.
- To encourage the involvement of society and citizens (consumers) in the consideration, standardization and basic provision of their rights.
- Consumer Club –DEBATE
- Guest Lecture
- Cooking - Healthy Foods(With Fire)-I
- Drawing Competition – Consumer Awareness
- Consumer Awareness Rally
- Cooking – Healthy Foods (Without Fire)-II
- Consumer court – visit
Motivate the students to attend the intercollegiate event and developing technical knowledge for the students.
The main objective of the project is to design, develop and validate the concept of applying opportunistic networks and respective cognitive management systems for efficient application/ service/ content provisioning in the Future Internet. Motivate the students to attend the intercollegiate event and developing technical knowledge for students.
- One day event for displaying technical oriented project for external students
- Weekly once presentation for our students.
"Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice."
- To create an environment for Self-employment, Promote Innovation and Entrepreneurship development through formal and non-formal programs.
- To introduce the new concepts of entrepreneurship in curricula at all degree levels.
- To develop management personnel at appropriate levels for the non-corporate and unorganized sectors like education, rural development, small-scale industry etc.
- To promote employment opportunities for our college graduates (Part Time & Full Time ).
- Incubation center for business concept creators
- Guest Lectures by successful alumni in business and other prominent Industrialist of our region,
- Conducts entrepreneurship Training program for Second &Third year selected students for 02 days,
- 4-day workshop on “Enterpreunership Skills & Development
- Industrial visits and training on soft skills.
- Business game and many more allied activities.
- Conducting Business Day in our campus ( Selling & Buying)
- Women Entrepreneurship Sessions
- Bank-Business (B2B)
Red ribbon club is a movement by the Government of India in educational Institutions through which students will be making awareness of AIDS. Through RRC youth are encouraged to learn about safe and healthy lifestyles. The RRC promotes access to information on safe sexual behaviors and voluntary blood donation as well as enable them to become change agents in HIV & AIDS Programme. Objective The RRC aims at harnessing the potential of youth by equipping them with correct information on HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Support and Treatment. It also aims to build their capacities as peer educators to spread right messages on health seeking behavior and healthy living. They will also be motivated to create enabling environment and increasing voluntary blood donations from among youth. Club Activities and Plan: Organizing Blood Donation Camp, Blood Donation Awareness Camp, International Aids Day –Awareness Programme.
An active Rathinam Sports club is functioning to facilitate the students.
Professional Basket ball court located as a part in sports in Rathinam College.
Badminton court located as a part in sports in Rathinam College.
Boxing Ring and Practice Room In Rathinam College of Arts and Science
There are two Cricket practicing nets available inside the college.
A fully equipped Gym is functioning inside the college campus with latest equipments to workout