4 Courses are offered by NDRI
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology)
|B. Tech.in (Dairy Technology)||4 Years||Shortlist|
- The eligibility for admission is 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English from a Board/University recognized by the Institute. Only those candidates who have obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent G.P.A. in the aggregate are eligible for admission to B.Tech. (Dairy Technology). The requirement of marks in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Cast/Tribe and PH is 40% or equivalent GPA.
- The Candidates appearing for 10+2 examination can also apply subject to his/her producing 10+2 passing certificate on the date of counselling.
M.Tech. (Master of Technology)
|M.Tech in Dairy Technology||2 Years||Shortlist|
- Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field as given below must have obtained atleast 60% marks or an overall grade point average (OGPA) of 6.60 out of 10.00 or 3.25 out of 5.00 or 2.60 out of 4.00 (For SC/ST/PH candidates 50% marks of OGPA of 5.60 out of 10.00, 2.75 out of 5.00 or 2.20 out of 4.00) or a certificate from Registrar of having OGPA equivalent to 60% marks.
- The candidates appearing for final year examination of Bachelor’s Degree Programme can also apply subject to producing his/her Bachelor’s Degree certificate on the date of counselling, falling which the student will not be considered for award of admission.
- The candidates are selected for admission on the basis of merit in the Entrance Examination and Counselling. In case the candidates secure equal marks in entrance then their previous year’s result shall be taken into account for determining their inter-se-merit for the purpose. If the previous year result is also same then the date of passing/clearing the degree will be taken in the account.
|Diploma in Dairy Technology||3 Years||Shortlist|
|Diploma in Animal Husbandry & Dairying||3 Years||Shortlist|
The eligibility for admission is 10th standard or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST, PH category. The minimum age limit shall be 15 years on or before 31st July and the maximum age limit shall be 21 years. Maximum age limit for in-service candidate shall be 45 years as on 31st July
Contact Details of National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
Address:Near Jewels Hotel, GT Rd, Karnal, Haryana 132001