The Career Development Center plays an important role in shaping the careers of students from their induction and orientation, summer internships, mid-term projects, right to their final placements and even beyond. The department also undertakes various academic and non-academic initiatives so that students are well equipped to meet varied industry requirements. It also networks with the institution's alumni for creating more career opportunities. Likewise, it also aims to support alumni by creating more career opportunities and switches for them, through its vast network of industry contacts.
- Training & Placement department at PDPSCT focus to meet future needs of the students.
- We prepares student to works in global multicultural Industries. Its main features are:-
- Placement of student in different companies for summer internship after sixth semester.
- Awareness in student regarding future career options available to them.
- Career Counseling.
- Improvement in their presentation skills.
- Assist in job search & placement
- Develop industry interaction by providing guest from industry delegates.
- Company - college collaborations & Job fairs (On/off campus)