Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
NTPC Scholarship scheme for SC/ST/PC students
RS.4000/-P.M for 48 months
NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR HIGHER EDUCATION FOR ST STUDENTS
The scholarship is awarded to students selected for pursuing courses at Graduate/Post Graduate level in identified Institutions of excellence, Government and Private, in professional fields such as Management, Medicine, Engineering, Information Technology, Law, and Training etc.
- ST students who have secured admission in any of the notified 158 Institutions according to the norms prescribed by the respective Institutions will be eligible for the scholarship under the scheme. The total family income of the candidate to be eligible for this scholarship from all sources should not exceed Rs.4.50 lakh per annum.
General Conditions for Scholarships:
- The scholarship will become payable immediately after a student has secured admission and has started attending the classes
- ST students who secure admission in these Institutes are awarded scholarships. The scholarship, once awarded, will continue till the completion of the course, subject to satisfactory performance.
Scholarship Programme for Diaspora Children
Government of India launched a scheme called “Scholarship Programme for Diaspora Children” (SPDC), in the academic year 2006- 2007, for the wards of Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and NonResident Indians (NRIs) to assist them in pursuing Under Graduate courses in Indian Universities/Institutes.
The SPDC is open to applicants in the age group of 17 to 21 years as on 1st October 2016. Applicants born on or after 1st October, 1995 and before 1st October, 1999 are eligible to apply. Date of birth as recorded in 5 the Secondary Education Board/University Certificate of Class 10th or equivalent, or as mentioned in a certificate for this purpose issued by appropriate Government authorities of respective countries will be taken as authentic for this purpose
Scholarships are important to provide financial aid to the students. It also helps in encouraging talented students to do better by awarding them merit-based scholarships. NIT Arunachal Pradesh provides a number of scholarships to its students. Some of the scholarships are:
- SC/ST/PC students pursuing full-time B.Tech or B.E. and are studying in the second year of their graduation are eligible for this scholarship.
- Students availing scholarships or stipend or any kind of financial aid from any other source are not eligible to apply.
- Selected candidates are paid 4000/- for a full course period of four years.
- Students can apply for the scholarship by either obtaining application form from the head of the college or the official website of NTPC.
Scholarship Programme for Diaspora Children (SPDC):
- Candidates must be of Indian origin.
- she/he should be a Non-Resident Indian (NRI).
- Candidate should be in the age group of 17 to 21 years.
- Candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in 12th class from a recognised board.
- Annual family income of candidates should not exceed from 2250 USD.
- Candidates can apply for this scholarship from SPDC portal.
- 150 scholarships are provided to the selected students.
Interested in this college?
Admission Open 2019
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh, Papum Pare
Address:National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh,Yupia District: Papum Pare Arunachal Pradesh-791112