Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Candidates who are planning to pursue the M.Com programme from Delhi University for the academic session 2020-21 can apply for the same on the university’s official website after the commencement of the online application process. The complete schedule for DU M.Com Entrance Test 2020 will be updated here once the official notification is out. Candidates can take admission to the M.Com programme at various colleges in DU on the basis of eligibility criteria, and candidates performance in the respective entrance exam. The regular M.Com programme is offered at the north and south campus of DU whereas aspirants who are willing to do the distance course can take admission in School of Open Learning - SOL.
M.Com programme at Delhi University is recognized as one of the most popular master’s programme. As it offers candidates with great career opportunities and high standards in teaching and research.
Also Read: Top DU Colleges According to NAAC Grading
DU M.Com Admission 2020
The application form for DU M.Com admission test will be available in online mode on the university’s official website. Before filling the M.Com application form, candidates are requested to go check the eligibility criteria and admission process carefully. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be granted admission.
DU M.Com Eligibility Criteria 2020
The M.Com eligibility criteria for the University of Delhi varies on the basis of the entrance exam and direct admission. Given below are the details of the M.Com entrance exam and direction admission eligibility criteria:
DU M.Com Direct Admission/ Merit List Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following to be eligible for direct admissions:
- B.A. ( Hons) / B.Com ( Hons)/ B.Com ( Pass)
- Marks Required for B.A. ( Hons) Students: General category must have secured 65% marks in B.A. ( Hons) whereas for OBC the aggregate is 58% and for SC/ST candidates
- Marks Required for B.Com ( pass)/ B.Com ( degree) Students: General category students require a pass percentage of 70 %, OBC students require 65% and SC/ST candidates require 63% aggregate to be eligible for direct admission.
DU M.Com Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates who are to sit for M.Com entrance exam must have a Bachelor’s degree in one of these:
- B.com (Hons)/ B.Com ( Pass) / B.A. (Hons) Economics/ B.B.A./ B.B.S./ B.I.F.A.
- Candidates with B.A. (Hons) / B.Com (Hons) degree belonging to General category require 50% marks, whereas Reserved category students with the same degree require an aggregate of 45%
- Candidates with B.Com (Pass)/ B.Com (Degree) of General category will require 55% aggregate marks and candidates from the Reserved category with the same degree will require 54% marks.
DU M.Com Admissions 2020 Important Dates and Events
DU has not yet released the official dates for DU M.Com admissions 2020. Candidates can check the tentative schedule here. The official dates will be updated here soon.
|Start of DU M.Com Online Registration||May 2020|
|Last Date of DU M.Com Online Registration||TBA|
|DU M.Com Entrance Test 2020||TBA|
|DU M.Com Result Announcement||TBA|
DU M.Com Seats Intake 2020
The details regarding the seat intake as per the last year’s information have been mentioned below for the candidate’s understanding. However, if any changes in the seat intake are made by the university, candidates will be notified about the same here itself:
|Category||DU M.Com Merit Intake||DU M.Com Entrance Intake|
DU M.Com Result 2020
Delhi University M.Com Result 2019 academic year will be announced in the first week of July on the official website. The result will be announced in the PDF format and will have the details such as candidates roll number, marks obtained, and rank.
DU M.Com Important Instructions
- Candidates should make sure that they are present on the day of the counselling as they may lose their seat and the seat will be offered to some other student
- Candidates are required to carry the following documents along with their attested copies: Class 10 & 12 marks sheet and passing certificate, provisional certificate, character certificate, and others.
- Migration certificate is also required for candidates who have done their high school and bachelors outside Delhi.
- Candidates will be required to complete and follow up the admission formalities within the three days from the day of counselling. In case, any candidate fails to do the same their admission will be cancelled and the seat will be offered to the next eligible candidate.
DU M.Com Counselling 2020
The DUET 2019 counselling is likely to be conducted in July-August 2019. The candidates who qualify DUET 2020 entrance examination will be called in for counselling rounds. To be eligible for counselling, the qualified candidates must first register themselves for the DUET 2020 counselling process.
For the latest updates on DU M.Com admissions 2019, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.