- Overview of TS EAMCET 2022
- TS EAMCET Dates 2022
- TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Documents required to fill application form of TS EAMCET 2022
- Document specification for TS EAMCET application form 2022
- How to fill TS EAMCET 2022 application form?
- Mode of Payment: TS EAMCET application fee 2022
- Payment of TS EAMCET application fee 2022 via TS/ AP …
- Payment of TS EAMCET application fee 2022 via credit/ debit …
- Reasons for rejection of TS EAMCET application form 2022
- TS EAMCET application form 2022 correction window
- TS EAMCET 2021 Statistics (Previous Year)
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
TS EAMCET Application Form 2022 - The last date to apply for the TS EAMCET 2022 exam without any late fee was May 28, 2022. Candidates can still submit the application form of TS EAMCET 2022 with an additional late fee of Rs. 250 upto June 7, 2022. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH), Hyderabad had released the TS EAMCET application form 2022 via online mode on April 6, 2022. Candidates need to visit the TS EAMCET 2022 official website, eamcet.the.ac. to complete the registration process. In the TS EAMCET 2022 application form, candidates need to provide their personal, educational qualifications, and other details. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. TS EAMCET 2022 exam will be conducted on July 14, 15, 18, 19, and July 20, 2022.
TS EAMCET 2022 Latest News
Adding to that, candidates should keep important documents like adhar card, qualification certificates, passport size photos, signatures handy to fill the TS EAMCET application form 2022. The TS EAMCET application fee 2022 can be paid via both online and offline modes. The authorities will also provide the option of TS EAMCET registration form 2022 correction window on its official website.
Read the full article to get complete details about the application form for TS EAMCET 2022 like how to apply for TS EAMCET 2022, important dates, how to pay the application fee, correction window, etc.
Overview of TS EAMCET 2022
Telangana Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET)
Exam Conducting Body
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH), Hyderabad
TS EAMCET 2022 official website
TS EAMCET application dates 2022
April 6 to May 28, 2022
TS EAMCET Application fee (engineering only)
General Category - Rs. 800/-
SC/ST Category - Rs. 400/-
Online mode - net banking/credit-debit card
Offline mode - TS/AP Online centers
Personal details, educational qualification, contact details, category details, etc
Scanned photograph and signature except for students of Intermediate Board of Education, Telangana / AP
Application form correction facility
May 30, to June 6, 2022
June 25, to July 11, 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 exam date for engineering
18, 19 and 20, 2022
Mode of exam
Also read: How to prepare for TS EAMCET 2022 exam
TS EAMCET Dates 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 registration start date
April 6, 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 application last date to apply without late fee
May 28, 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 application last date to apply with late fee of Rs. 250/-
June 7, 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 application last date to apply late fee of Rs. 500/-
June 17, 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 application last date to apply with late fee of Rs. 2500/-
June 27, 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 registration last date to apply with late fee of Rs. 5000/-
July 7, 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 registration form correction dates
May 30, to June 6, 2022
Also read: TS EAMCET 2022 syllabus
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before filling out the application form for JEE Main 2022 exam candidates should check the eligibility criteria and make sure they fulfill all the factors. Check the TS EAMCET eligibility criteria given below.
- Age limit- Candidates must be 16 years old as of December 31, 2022
- Educational qualification- Candidates must have completed a 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized board
- Appearing- Candidates who will be appearing in class 10+2 in the 2022 academic year can also apply
- Marks- Candidates must have received at least 45% (40% for reserved candidates) in their qualifying examination
- Subjects- Candidates must have completed class 12 or equivalent with physics, mathematics, and chemistry/biology. Biotechnology as a mandatory subject
Also read: TS EAMCET 2022 exam pattern
Documents required to fill application form of TS EAMCET 2022
Candidates should keep the following information and documents handy to fill out the TS EAMCET registration form 2022.
TS EAMCET application form 2022 Details required
TS EAMCET application form 2022 Documents required
TS Online/AP online transaction ID (if payment is made via TS Online/AP online) credit/debit card information (if payment is made by credit/debit card) and net banking user id and password
Form of receipt from TS/AP online/credit/debit card
Educational qualification details
certificates from class I to intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent
Qualifying exam appeared or passed hall ticket number of the qualifying
exam marks memo/hall ticket number of intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent
Stream Applying for
eligibility criteria in the TS EAMCET 2022 official website
birth certificate / SSC certificate or equivalent certificate
Aadhaar Card details
Aadhaar card issued by UIDAI
Local Status (regions of Sri Venkateswara University (SVU) Andhra University (AU), Non-local and Osmania University (OU)
MRO or competent authority issued local candidate certificate
Admit card number of Senior Secondary Certificate (SSC) or equivalent examination
SSC or equivalent certificate
Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.) Application Number of the Caste Certificate
The MRO / Competent Authority's caste certificate
Issued by MRO or competent authority
Special Category (Physically Handicapped (PH), National Cadet Corps(NCC), CAP, sports, etc.)
certificate issued by competent Authority
Also read: TS EAMCET 2022 counseling process
Document specification for TS EAMCET application form 2022
Candidates should upload the important documents like photograph, signature in the given format in the registration form for TS EAMCET 2022.
Less than 30 kb
Less than 50 kb
How to fill TS EAMCET 2022 application form?
The TS EAMCET 2022 application process can be completed in online mode at the official website. Candidates should fill out the form of TS EAMCET 2022 with additional late fee within June 7, 2022. The TS EAMCET application process consists of payment of fees, providing qualifications, personal details. Follow the step-by-step instructions given below to fill out the TS EAMCET application form 2022.
Step 1: Pay the application fee
Step 2: Fill out the TS EAMCET application form 2022.
Step 3: Submit the application form
Step 4: Check the payment status
Now, follow the details instructions given below and fill the TS EAMCET application form 2022.
Step 1: Payment of TS EAMCET 2022 application fee
The first step of the TS EAMCET 2022 registration process includes fee payment. Candidates should visit the TS EAMCET 2022 official website- and go to the payment fee tab and click on it. To pay the application fee candidates are required to provide the following information-
- Candidates name
- Date of birth
- Candidate's category
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Stream applying for
- Admit card of the qualifying exam
- Group subjects at qualifying exam
Step 2: Filling the TS EAMCET 2022 application form
The second steps include filling out the application form. Candidates will be given the option of filling out the TS EAMCET 2022 application form right away or later. To begin the application filling procedure, candidates must click on 'Fill Online Application.' In the registration form for TS EAMCET 2022, candidates need to provide the following information-
- Personal information- Candidate’s name, candidate’s parent's name, date of birth, community, stream, a hard card/ enrolment number, mobile number, candidate's Name as in the bank account, IFSC code, account number
- Qualifying exam information- qualifying exam name, year in which candidate passed the qualifying exam, admit card of the qualifying exam,10+2 studies (college type), medium of language for TS EAMCET 2022 exam, medium of instruction in qualifying exam, bridge course hall ticket number (if any)
- Other information-TS EAMCET 2022 exam centers details, annual income, minority status, domicile, academic information, translation, uploading of documentation like passport size photo, candidate’s signature.
- If the Candidate has qualified or appeared in the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh State, the information will be automatically occupied from the database. Or else, the candidate should provide the required information by entering it into the appropriate fields.
- Candidates will also be required to choose a category from the list. Candidates for special categories will also be required to select a category.
Step 3: Submitting the application form
Finally, after reviewing the application form, candidates must click on 'I accept all terms and conditions and submit the form. Candidates must take a photocopy of the TS EAMCET 2022 registration form for future reference.
Step 4: Check payment status:
If candidates want to check their payment status, they must enter their qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number, date of birth, and stream of choice. Candidates will be able to view their payment reference ID and status.
Related article: Documents required to fill TS EAMCET application form 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 application fee
Candidates can check the category-wise TS EAMCET 2022 registration fee given below.
Mode of Payment: TS EAMCET application fee 2022
Candidates need to pay the TS EAMCET application fee to complete the registration process. The application fee can be paid by two methods; via credit card/ debit card or TS/ AP online center. Follow the instructions given below to pay the application fee as per your convenience method.
Quick Link- TS EAMCET mock test
Payment of TS EAMCET application fee 2022 via TS/ AP online center
Candidates who want to pay the TS EAMCET 2022 application fee via offline method can follow the instruction given below.
- Choose the nearest TS/AP online center
- Visit the center with the documents containing the following information- candidate's full name, name of the father, year of birth, phone number and hall ticket number for the qualifying examination
- Candidates who successfully pay the application fee will receive a receipt form containing the registration fee payment and a transaction id
- Along with the receipt form, go to eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Select the "Online Application Form" option
Download the TS EAMCET previous year questions paper
Payment of TS EAMCET application fee 2022 via credit/ debit card/ net banking
Candidates who opt to pay the TS EAMCET 2022 application fee via online payment method should follow the steps given below.
Step 1. - Click the "MAKE PAYMENT" button and fill out the necessary information.
Step 2. - The page will be redirected to the payment gateway's website. Pay the TS EAMCET 2022 application fee.
Step 3. - A payment reference id will be generated after successful payment. Candidates must write down the id for future reference.
Also read: TS EAMCET 2022 result
TS EAMCET 2022 application fee status
Candidates will also be able to check the status of their payments on the website. Candidates are recommended to wait a few hours if their status has not been changed. If the payment receipt is not generated after several hours, the money will be reimbursed to the candidate's account.
Also read: TS EAMCET 2022 answer key
Reasons for rejection of TS EAMCET application form 2022
While filling out the application form for TS EAMCET 2022, there is a possibility that your application may get rejected by the authorities due to several reasons like-
1. Incorrect or invalid information given in the application form for TS EAMCET 2022.
2. Incomplete information in the TS EAMCET 2022 application form
3.TS EAMCET 2022 eligibility criteria not met
4. Submitting the registration form for TS EAMCET 2022 after the last date has passed
TS EAMCET application form 2022 correction window
The official authorities provide the option of TS EAMCET 2022 application form correction. This facility will be available only to candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms. The TS EAMCET application form 2022 correction window portal has opened from May 30, 2022. And the last date to do correction in the form is June 6, 2022.
- Candidates will be able to edit or modify the information they previously submitted after logging in
- Except for the stream, qualifying exam hall ticket No., candidate's name, father's name, date of birth, test zone, and SSC hall ticket details, all details are subject to change
- If the candidates need to change these details, they must send an email request to the official authorities, along with the necessary documents as proof
Also read; TS EAMCET 2022 choice filling
TS EAMCET 2021 Statistics (Previous Year)
Total number of candidates registered for TS EAMCET 2021
Total number of candidates registered for TS EAMCET engineering exam 2021
Total number of candidates registered for TS EAMCET Agriculture and Pharmacy exam 2021
We hope you find this post on TS EAMCET application form 2022 helpful and informative. To get more information about TS EAMCET 2022 exam or other competitive exams stay tuned to CollegeDekho.