Various facilities provided by this institute comprises of : bank, gymnasiums to promote fitness among students, refreshing canteen, dispensary, sports office to encourage sports activities on a higher level, NSS Office and Central WorkShop. Also there is a student's store present in the campus which provides daily necessities.
Area 140026 Square Meters
Buit up area 10 Acres
Hostel Facility True
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
Students Activities & Clubs
The Institute has dynamic Photography Club cum organization known as ‘CLICKS’ .It was formed in 2010 by then students Anubrato Mukherjee, Ankit Agrawal, Siddharth Kaushal, Ruchita Sharma, Debsaurabh Ghosh, Sayan Sarkar and Parimal Paloskar.
Today it is sustaining more than 400 members within and outside college.The main objective of the Club aims at educating, promoting and organizing things related to photography and its various aspects. Clicks take projects like portfolio shoots, profile shoots, event coverage, and conduct photography workshops and outdoor photo sessions with the club members. Members at Clicks Club are known as ‘The Clickers’. The current active member who are looking after the activities of the club are Deepanjan Kowar, Ajit Kumar Gupta, Saurabh Rao, Amit Jadhao, Aishwarya Pillai, Isha Verma, Samiksha Sawalkar, Jigyasa Gupta and many more. The clicker have not only made there presence in the campus but also at National and International level by winning various photographic contest few amongs them are first prize in AkshayPatra Photography Contest by Canon, 1st and 3rd Prize in IIT Kharagpur 2014, 3rd prize in NIT Warangal 2013 and many more. Dr. NagendraTripathi , Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering is the Faculty In charge of the CLICKS.
- To reinvent the college culture and steer in the direction of more diverse form of art.
- To channel the imense creativity of student in our college for their betterment and keep them fit and mentally stimulated while enjoying a well deserve break from studies.
- To bring together students of various branches and batches on a common platform to engage in a deliberate activities,regularly.
- For participants to gain confidence for the long run that is for personality development.
- To gain recognization on National front in various fields apart from academics for both college and students.
- To keep the students engaged in cultural activities in their ideal time.
- To organize the students from all branches through a single club and form a multitalented team which can participate in various events.
- To conduct events in the college on different occasions like Engineer’s day, teacher’s day, Republic day, etc.
- To acquire affiliations and recognition from state and national level organizations
As already stated, Vista aims to organize various fronts of cultural clubs in a very systematic manner while keeping a record of all active members and participate. The club, vista will have 5 wings under the flag to re present all forms of arts:
Fine Arts, Drama, Elocution, Dance, Music.
ART IS AN EFFORT TO CREATE, BESIDE THE REAL WOLD, A MORE HUMANE WORLD.
* Vista aims to organize various fronts of cultural club in systematic manner. It has 5 wings under its flag namely Fine Arts, Drama, Elocution, Dance, Music.
* With this we organize the students from all batches and branches through a single club and form a multitalented team which can participate in various events.
* It has reinvented college culture and steered in the direction of more diverse form of art.
* We channel immense creativity of students in our college and keep them mentally stimulated while enjoying a well deserved break from studies.
* It gives participants the confidence and experience in team work and organizations which in turn caters to the long run personality development.
- The course of action would involve weekly meetings of the various wings all around the semesters under the teacher incharge and various coordinators.
- To make a note of progress made.
- To discuss the target for the next week.
- To discuss the further plan of action to achieve the aforementioned goal.
- The members will be free to engage in these activities all round the week at their own ease.
- The club, Vista would conduct various competitions and events on special occasions such as Engineer’s day, Republic day etc.
- Timely workshops and learning sessions to be conducted all round the session.
Robotics Club is initiated to train students who have the zeal to excel in building and programming miniature robots to take part in both Local and National competitions.The club aims at promoting team spirit, leadership skills and event organizing skills. Students learn the basics of building and programming miniature robots under the instructions of a capable robotics trainer. Students who have the potential to outdo will be selected to take part in national competitions and will undergo further in-depth training so that they can win the national competitions.
Robotics Club guides students through the captivating world of robots. Students will be able to define what a robot is, study the myths that surround robots, examine how robots are used, and consider how robots assist humans. Experts in the field of robotics help students learn more about artificial intelligence and what the future holds the bridge for humans and machines. Students focus on the origins, applications, and latest trends in robotics and learn how robots are built and controlled. It is a phenomenal opportunity to see how mathematics, science, and communication skills transform into fully functional robots.
The Robotics club has recently setup a special division of robotics in association with e-Yantra Sponsored by MHRD under the National Mission on Education through ICT program: An initiative by IIT Bombay that aims to create the next generation of embedded systems engineers with a practical outlook to help provide practical solutions to some of the real world problems, which works on the basis of the robot FIREBIRD-V developed and constructed by the e-Yantra team itself.