We are extremely pleased and happy to announce that placement of 2015-16 has been highly successful. Our graduates have been offered jobs in reputed companies such as IBM, IBS, Cool Minds, UST Globals, Mphasis, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Cognizant, Solver minds, Experions, Infosys etc. Training and Placement Cell arranges and coordinates various programmes that mould the students to meet the industry expectations. It also plays a very important and key role in counseling and guiding the students to attain a successful career, which is a crucial interface for the students between the stage of completion of academic programme and entering into the professional life.
The Cell is managed by students under the guidance of a group of competent faculty members. We have 2 class coordinators (S1 to S8) from each class from all departments.
Some of the major activities of the Placement Cell are:
- Organizing On-and-Off campus interviews
- Organizing training programmes like Personality Development Programmes, Mock Aptitude tests, Group Discussion training and mock interviews
- Coordinating Industrial Visits
- Supporting Technical Seminars, Conferences, Workshops etc., organized by various departments
- Organizing Student level workshops/meets with major Corporates
- Organizing Faculty Development Programmes (FDP)
- Facilitating Industry Institute Interactions by inviting experts for lectures, from various companies
- Communication Lab for developing the communication skill.
- Helping every student to define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling
The Placement Cell is working continuously to provide a variety of opportunities to suit the different needs of students. The Cell not only provides career opportunities to students but also train them in various areas like GD, PI, Aptitude, and Communication Skills. We provide training programmes every year to boost the confidence level of each individual student.