Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Average Package INR 2.95 Lacs
- Highest Domestic Package N/A
- Highest International Package N/A
- Lowest Domestic Package N/A
- Companies Visiting 11
- Total Offers N/A
- Percentage of Student Placed N/A
R. A. Podar College works tirelessly to help students to utilize their potential to the fullest during their College years. The Placement Cell of the College assists these proud Podarites to develop their talents even after they leave the College, by placing them with some of the most esteemed companies in India. The Placement Cell has been working for many years now, to make the recruitment process easier for both the students and the recruiters. It is a student body chaired by a Professor.
- The Placement Cell sends invitations to Organizations along with relevant information through e-mail.
- A member of the Placement Team coordinates with the Organization regarding the preferred dates & other requirements. Companies are allotted dates based on the ranking of the job.
- The Organization may visit the college for a Campus Tour and a Pre-Placement Talk either before the selection processes or may combine it with the final recruitment drive.
- The information file so received from the Organizations is made available to the students, asking the students to revert, if interested.
- On request, the resumes of interested students will be made available to the Organizations.
- Organizations come down to the campus on the allotted date(s) and conduct pre-placement talks (PPTs), tests and/or interviews according to their recruitment process.
- The Organization is required to furnish the final list of students preferably on the date of interview or as soon as possible.
- The Organization sends offer letters to the Placement Cell for handing them over to the students. Offer Acceptances for the students are sent to the Organization.
R.A. Podar College Of Commerce & Economics
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
Articleship Placements for CA interns
Job Placements for the final year students (in the month of December)
Internships for students of all years
The Placement Cell also organizes various workshops specially designed to assist newcomers in developing and applying their skills to find the right job that meets their needs.
Resume Building Workshop: To help students to transform their resume into a powerful tool that will get them interviews.
Mock Group Discussion Round: To assist students in developing various skills essentially required to become a successful professional.
Mock Interview Sessions: To guide students in improving their interviewing skills and getting feedback to prepare for professional interviews.
Top Recruiting Companies
Interested in this college?
Commerce & Banking Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Maharashtra View All
Commerce & Banking Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Mumbai View All
Commerce & Banking Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Other Popular Commerce & Banking Colleges in Mumbai View All
Top 10 Commerce & Banking Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of R.A. Podar College Of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai
Contact No:+91-22- 24143178 , 24142960
Address:L.N. Road, Matunga (CR),Mumbai - 400 019