At United Group, the Corporate Relations Center (CRC) functions more than just placing students. While their students are annually recruited by Infosys, TCS, Wipro, L&T and other industry giants, we go a step further. They ensure that every student is 360 degrees employable rather than just providing employments.
Training takes up a large part of the CRC portfolio. Students are assessed in their second year with numerous aptitude and subjects tests. Their strengths and weaknesses are evaluated and are given highly individualized training. In the third year, they offer programmes not only to crack company interviews but also GATE, SAT and GRE.
At United,their endeavors for placing students do not end when the student passes out of our institutionsThey have a strong alumni network, where they keep up to date with the current opportunities in their spheres of specialization.
Their constant strive is to ensure that each deserving student gets a foothold in the industry or a college for higher studies after completing their bachelors programme. The CRC team is always available to help out the student
Training & Placement Activites
- 50 to 70 hours of vigorous classes covering various aspects of Aptitude
- Written Test or Aptitude Test.
- Group Discussions.
- Personal Interviews.
- Classes on basic communication skills (GD basics, Mock GD , speaking skills, listening & writing skills).
- Experienced faculty members to impart the best classroom inputs. Two individual mock interviews (one HR and one Technical) to equip the students with the questions and the skill set required to handle Personal Interviews.
- Company specific Comprehensive Tests (To prepare students better for the respective exams.)
- Guidance about the selection processes followed by various companies to ensure focus.
- Additional web-based support (profiles of major companies, IT & ITES Industry updates, GD topics and interview questions for practice, etc.).
- Arranging mock Interviews through Online Mock Test Series on MOODLE (Including Company Specific Test and Sectional Expertise test).
- Relevant Course material designed aligned with Industry requirements.
Contact Details of United Institute of Management, Allahabad
Address:A-31, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Naini, Allahabad, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India- 211008