Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
NTA will release the CMAT 2021 merit list online anytime soon. The merit list will be published online mode on the official website of CMAT. CMAT was conducted on March 31, 2021, in two shifts. The CMAT 2021 answer key has also been released along with the result.
CMAT Merit List 2021: To be Updated
|CMAT 2021 Results||CMAT 2021 Participating Colleges|
|CMAT 2021 Rank Predictor||CMAT Score Vs Percentile|
Steps to Check CMAT 2021 Merit List
Listed below are the steps to check CMAT 2021 merit list
- Click on the official link nta.nic.in (this will be visible only after NTA releases it)
- Go on the tab ‘CMAT Merit List 2021’
- The screen will show the list of students in the PDF format
- Search for the name by using Ctrl+F
- Type the name to be searched
Details Given on the CMAT Merit List 2021
The following information is given in the CMAT merit list 2021
- Candidate’s name
- Section-wise score
- CMAT 2021 roll number
- Section-wise percentile
- Overall percentile
- CMAT All India Rank
- Overall score
How is CMAT 2021 Merit List Prepared?
CMAT 2021 merit list will be prepared basis the score of the candidate. The score for CMAT 2021 will be calculated on the basis of the CMAT 2021 exam pattern.
CMAT 2021 Toppers
Candidates can check the CMAT 2021 toppers list here.
Expected CMAT Cutoff 2021
Listed below are the expected cutoffs for some colleges accepting CMAT 2021. It will help candidates get an idea of the colleges they can aim at depending upon their CMAT 2021 score.
CMAT 2021 Cut Off
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJS Mumbai)
Pune University Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA DMS)
Goa Institute of Management, Goa
CMAT 2021 Merit List: Tie-Breaker
In case two or more candidates get the same CMAT raw score, NTA will go by the following methods to break the tie:
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation > Logical Reasoning > Languagaqe Comprehension > General Awareness
- If there is still a tie, then the rank will be decided basis the candidate’s names as per the alphabetic order. If the tie still persists, then percentile-wise score calculation will be done after using the formula given below:
- (P) = ((N – Rank of the candidate)/ N) x 100
(P stands for percentage and N stands for the total number of examinees)
The total marks of the aspirants will be calculated basis the steps below:
- -1 mark for every wrong answer
- +4 marks for every correct answer
- 0 marks for no answer