NEET UG 2021 was conducted on September 12, 2021, and its counselling process is likely to begin in November. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the list of colleges available for admission with a NEET AIQ rank between 1,00,000 and 3,00,000.
The National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 was conducted on September 12, 2021, across various NEET exam centres in India. The counselling process of NEET 2021 is expected to commence tentatively in the month of November. Through the counselling, students will be offered admission to around 83,000 MBBS seats, 52,700 AYUSH seats, 27,000 seats in BDS, 1,900 seats in AIIMS, and 250 JIPMER seats.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct the NEET counselling for 15% of seats that come under the All India Quota (AIQ) and the respective state authorities will organise the process for the remaining 85% of State Quota Seats. Several reputed universities participate in the NEET counselling for the AIQ seats, including state, central, and deemed to be universities. The candidates who appeared for the medical entrance exam can participate in both All India as well as State counselling of their respective states.
In this article, we have provided the list of colleges available for admission with a NEET rank between 1,00,000 and 3,00,000. Students will get seats in various colleges based on the rank they secure in the NEET 2021 result. Read further to know the list of colleges for NEET AIQ rank 1,00,000 to 3,00,000.
-Sakshi MishraUpdated on
October 14, 2021 03:46 PM
Diksha Nautiyal, Student / Alumni
Yes, B.Sc Forensic Science is a three-years long undergraduate programme that has ample career opportunities. After completing your Bachelor's in Forensic Science, you can work at CBI - Central Bureau of Investigation, IB - Intelligence Bureau, FSL - Forensic Science Laboratories, clinical research, civil services, police departments, and others. Some of the job profiles that you will be eligible for after completing the course include Forensic Scientist, Private Investigator, Drug Analyst, Crime Laboratory Analyst, Forensic Serologist, Forensic Architect, Forensic Engineer, Forensic Toxicologist, Police Officer, Forensic Consultant, etc. Depending upon your experience, skills and the organisation you are working with ...
If you have qualified NEET entrance exam, you can take admission in MBBS at Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences. But in order to take admission you also need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria:-
You must be at least 17 years.
Age must not be more than 25 years.
Must have passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from Chhattisgarh board or any other board recognised by Chhattisgarh government with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English.
If you belong to the Unreserved category, you need secure at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology.
-mohammed hussainUpdated on
September 29, 2021 10:31 AM
Diksha Nautiyal, Student / Alumni
Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology (SJIC) has not published any 2020 admissions-related notifications. They will be published on its official website. We advise you to keep checking the official portal for the same.
For admission-related information and assistance, please fill our Common Application Form (CAF) and avail expert assistance throughout the admission process. You can also try our toll-free student helpline number - 1800-572-9877 to get instant assistance.