Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The University of Hyderabad (UoH) has commenced the online application process for the full-time MBA program 2022-24. The last date to fill out the application form has been extended to February 15, 2022. Earlier the last date of registration was January 31, 2021. Candidates can fill out the application forms from the official website i.e, acad.uohyd.ac.in/mba22. The 2-year MBA program offered by the School of Management Studies is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Aspirants before applying must check the eligibility requirements of the University. During this full-time program, in the first year, foundation courses will be offered while in the second year, candidates can choose any specialisation of their choice. The UoH offers several specialisations in MBA programs such as Marketing, Finance, Operations, Human Resources, Entrepreneurship, Business Analytics, and Banking.
University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2022-24: Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are required to meet the following eligibility criteria to get admission in the full-time MBA program. The eligibility criteria of University of Hyderabad MBA admission 2022-24 are prescribed below.
- Aspirants must have a bachelor's degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate from a recognized institute such as UGC or AICTE obtained on or before June 2022 in any of the disciplines.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their undergraduate program are also eligible to apply by June 2022.
Selection Criteria for MBA Admission 2022-24
- The selection of aspirants in the MBA program will be based on a first-class bachelor's degree with 60% aggregate or equivalent in any specialization from a recognized institute.
- English efficiency proof from TOEFL or its equivalent test/certification.
- Statement of Purpose
- Candidates must have at least two academic references.
University of Hyderabad MBA 2022-24 Application Process
Candidates must fill out the application form for the MBA program before the deadline. The last date for filling out the application form has been extended to February 15, 2022. Students are required to pay the application fee to successfully apply for the program. Here is the application fee for different categories.
Note: It must be noted that the application fee is non-refundable.
University of Hyderabad MBA 2022-24 Application Fee
The following points must be kept in mind while paying the application fee for the MBA program.
- Aspirants can make the payment by directly clicking on the “ONLINE Payment Gateway” link mentioned on the application form.
- Candidates need not be required to have an account in ICICI, HDFC, or SBI for making the fee payment in the respective payment gateway.
- Candidates must carefully note their Payment Transaction number and Application ID for future admission requirements. It will be generated once the payment has been made.
- No corrections are allowed to be made after the submission of the application form. Change of Name, Centre, Subject, Category, and Course will not be considered.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to enter their name as per the SSC Certificate and there should be no typing errors in the contact number and email ID.
- Candidates facing any difficulties while filling out the online application form can reach out at email@example.com.
Note: Candidates shortlisted for admission will be able to check the list on the official web portal as per the required schedule. No individual emails or communication will take place for aspirants.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for all the latest updates!
For admission-related details, aspirants can fill out the Common Application Form (CAF) and avail free counselling from our experts. For any queries, students can write to us through the Q&A Zone or call on the toll-free student helpline number 1800-5729877.