Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
The admissions at Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya are conducted solely on the basis of merit. Students are admitted to the courses of Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya based on the marks they have scored in their qualifying examination which is higher secondary (class 12th) or its equal. The elaborate admission process of Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya is given below. Candidates can find the eligibility criteria for Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya for each course offered by the institute.
Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya Application Process 2019
The application process of Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya is done in the online mode. Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the application form of Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya for getting admission in 2019
- Visit the official website of Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya.
- On the home page of the website, many tabs will be there on the topmost side of the page.
- Select the first tab, which will be titled "Online Admission".
- A drop-down menu will appear. Select the option of "Online Admission Form".
- Read all the instructions given carefully and click on "Proceed".
- Fill in your details in the application form.
- Make sure that all the personal and academic details that you enter are valid and accurate. The institute has the rights to cancel your form if any discrepancy is observed.
- Click on "Submit".
- Make the payment for the form online by net banking or a credit/ debit card.
- Take a print out of the form and keep it for future use.
Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) Eligibility Criteria 2019
- To be eligible for the B.A. courses of Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya, the candidate must have completed his/ her Higher Secondary (10 + 2) education from a school of a recognised board.
- The candidate must have cleared the board examinations of all the subjects taken by him/ her in class 12th.
- The aggregate marks obtained by a general candidate should not be less than 40 per cent
- The candidates belonging to the categories of OBC (Other Backward Classes), SC (Scheduled Caste), and ST (Scheduled Tribe) must have at least 33 per cent marks in aggregate.
- The candidate can be from any stream or discipline.
Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) Eligibility Criteria 2019
- For getting admission in the B.Sc courses of Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya, the candidate must have completed the class 12th education from a school that comes under a recognised board.
- It is imperative for the student to have cleared the exams of all subjects in class 12th.
- The general candidates should have scored no less than 40 per cent when taken the marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who belong to the reserved categories like SC, ST, and OBC must have a minimum of 33 per cent marks.
- The candidate must have opted for the science stream in class 12th, taking Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Interested in this college?
Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The eligibility criteria set to get admission in the B.Com courses at Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya entail that the candidate must have completed his/ her higher secondary education under a recognised board.
- The applicants must have cleared the examinations (10 + 2) of all subjects.
- The aggregate marks obtained by a candidate of the general category should not be less than 40 per cent and that of a candidate of the SC, ST, or OBC category must be at least 33 per cent.
- The candidate must have the subject of commerce, economics, or mathematics and he/ she should not have scored less than 40 per cent marks (33 per cent in case he/ she belongs to a reserved category) in these subjects.
Note: All students from the National Open Board can also apply. The eligibility criteria mentioned above is the same for them.
Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya M.A. (Masters in Arts) Eligibility Criteria 2019
- To get admitted in the M.A. courses of Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya, the applicant must have completed his/ her graduation from any recognised university or institute.
- The applicant, if he/ she belongs to the general category, must have scored at least 45 per cent marks in graduation.
- Applicants who fall under the reserved category must have at least 40 per cent marks in their graduation.
- If a candidate wants to take admission in a specialisation which was not among his/ her subjects in graduation, he/ she should have no less than 55 per cent marks in graduation.
Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya B.A., B.Sc, B.Com, and M.A. Selection Process 2019
The selection of candidates for all the courses of Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya is done strictly on the basis of their merit. Candidates compete with other candidates for seats with the aggregate marks they have scored in their qualifying examination (class 12th board exams). For the selection of students for M.A. programmes, the marks secured by him/ her in the bachelor’s degree will also be considered.
Top 10 Arts Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Lucknow
Address:Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Rajendra Nagar, Lucknow(U.P.), India, Pin- 226004